Thursday, December 31, 2009

am married and I have been thinking and having dreams of a boyfriend I had 8 years ago non-stop! Please help?

I have thought about him non-stop for this 8 years. I often have dreams of us being in love in my dreams.





What does this mean??, Anyone else have this happen to them.


I do feel guilty being married and this is on my mind, now I do love my husband. I just need to know what is going on. am married and I have been thinking and having dreams of a boyfriend I had 8 years ago non-stop! Please help?
Dreams aren't always what they seem... Maybe the life you had with your ex 8 years ago was a very different time in your life. Maybe you didn't learn something you were supposed to then, so your subconscious is playing it over and over for you until you realize it... maybe journal your dreams? make a note of EVERY part of your dream... the colors used, the clothes being worn, what the area looked like, every little detail.. even if the edges are smokey or anything like that..





when you keep journaling what you dream, it'll help your conscious mind connect with your subconscious mind and maybe you'll realize what you need to learn. :) Good luck!!! am married and I have been thinking and having dreams of a boyfriend I had 8 years ago non-stop! Please help?
This is all I could find.





Ex-Boyfriend





To see an old ex-boyfriend from childhood in your dream, refers to a freer, less encumbered relationship. The dream servers to bring you back to a time where the responsibilities of adulthood (or marriage) didn't interfere with the spontaneity of romance. You need to recapture the excitement, freedom, and vitality of youth that is lacking in your present relationship.





To dream that your ex-boyfriend is giving you advice about your current relationship, suggests that you unconscious is telling you not to repeat the same mistakes that you had made with this ex-boyfriend.





To dream that you are being massaged by your ex-boyfriend, suggests that you need to let go of some of that defensiveness that you have been putting forth. You may have been putting up a wall or armor around you. You need to learn to trust people again.





To dream that you ex-boyfriend gives you a stuffed animal, suggests that you are seeking for reassuring and nurturing aspects of a relationship. This is not to imply that you want you ex-boyfriend back. Alternatively, the dream could represent some immature relationship which may (or may not) describe the relationship you had with your ex.





To dream that you see your ex-boyfriend dressed in a suit at a hospital, suggests that you have come to terms with that relationship and have completed the healing process.






You need to put things in perspective. This boyfriend is not the same guy now as he was eight years ago. I'm sure your dream pictures him like he used to be. Just imagine him as a pudgy, self-centered guy, still not married, and looking for a job. I know this is exaggerated, but you are living in the past. it's time to grow up and appreciate the man you are married to. Only you can change the way you think. Force yourself to quit thinking about the old boyfriend...don't dwell on him. Just be grateful for what you have now and move on. This is kind of like dreaming about a handsome movie star. The dream is great, but that's all it is...a dream. it is not reality. it's time to grow up.
Yes. I married too! I always think of this past super awesome girlfriend that I had in the deep past. She was the ultimate best woman in my life! Her name was Jennifer Chic. I will never, ever forget the extremely good happy times we had together! She was an awesome ';Life of a Party'; chic. She love to party out, drink lots of ice cold beers, shoot pool, go swimming, go jet skiing, to the beach, to the movie and then making out billions of times, we hangout together with other crazy, silly friends and other couples. She had awesome parents and brothers and sisters. WE both had billions of things in common with each other. I wish that I could somehow find her back. I am not sure if she is still alive today as we speak!!!! The last time that I saw her was over 19 years ago. I wish I could turn back the hands of time and stay there with her-forever! If I could go back somehow, into time, I would beg her to marry me. Things would of been alot different. We were both extremely, extremely fully happy and content with each other. She was extremely awesome! All of my buddy friends loved her! She was totally outgoing and very sociable with everyone!
ok: 3rd party advice here. My ex (and my very first love 11 years ago) recently contacted me and we had a 3 month affair. He's married I'm not. He told me that he hadn't been able to stop thinking about me for the past 11 years and always felt as though something was missing in his life while I wasn't in it. Your question mentions that you love your husband and I'm sure you absolutely do. However, maybe you feel as though something in your marriage is missing that your ex provided you while you and he were together?
I guess you should get a divorce. You are still in love with your old boyfriend.





Your boyfriend must be the one who dumped you. You still want to be with him. Shame on you.





I pitty your poor husband. He doesn't even know that his wife dreams of other men.
Is there some feeling or pleasure or bond you had with this guy back then that you don't have now with your husband? If there is a void, or you have a need, give your hubby a chance to fill it.
u need a change of selection

No comments:

Post a Comment