Thursday, December 31, 2009

Why do men or women get involved with married people?

I thought I'd ask this question to see how people would respond. I would like people who are dating or have dated married people to answer. What happened in the relationship? Did he buy you things, take care of you? Do you think it could work?Why do men or women get involved with married people?
I had no idea he was married when I became involved. I did not know until after I fell in love with him. I have cut off all physical relations with him, but I still care. He has bought me (and my children) things. (NO, the kids have not met him). I'm not sure if it will work. He says he's going to leave his wife, but until he does, I'm having no physical contact with him.Why do men or women get involved with married people?
i'll answer this as best as i can.


i was working as a personal trainer/group fitness instructor, when i was in college, struggling to pay bills/tuition.





i worked at nice North Shore fitness club, where wives are married to millionaire husbands that care only about their work, treating their wives like crap.. all the wives do all day is work out and make themselves look good, but grossly under appreciated, ignored, etc etc... (but gets lots and lots of spending money).





i pay attention to them, and i used to be invited for 'lunch'. i take care of them, emotionally and physically, and i get open legs and lots of expensive gifts. i get what i need.. sex and gifts, and they get what they crave.





it was all good.








(then i grew up)
I was involved with a man who was engaged. It's not something I'm proud to admit. He was an ex-boyfriend who started calling me out of the blue. I hadn't been in a relationship in 2 years and I was very lonely. I knew he was engaged, I knew he was talking to me behind his fiance's back. He kept asking to see me and I kept declining. Finally I gave in. He didn't offer me anything but companionship. But then, everytime I saw him I would leave so angry because I kept thinking about what a jerk he was. He's still engaged and he still calls me about every 7 to 10 days. I'll pick up and talk to him once in a while when I'm bored, but I refuse to see him in person. He would never leave his fiance, and personally, I don't want to be in a relationship with him because I would always wonder what he's doing behind my back.
this has recently become a topic in my life b/c my husband's best friend is sleeping with a married mother of 3....





he claims he is lonely and she started the relationship and thats why he won't break it off.





I don't know if its a thrill? or if someone being married makes them more attractive b/c they are good enough for someone else to marry.
its usually the for the reason that a married person cannot give the commitment that is usually desired in most other relationships. many people don't want a commitment, thus desire another that already has one....no strings that way.


no gifts, not the money, the thrill of the chase(and the occasional dinner) and not having to answer to anyone else. get what you want and go home.
Married women get involved with me because I'm good looking , kind , considerate, open doors for them pay compliments on the new cloths , new hair style and I'm hung like a mule and know how to use it i have gave many their first vaginal orgasm, i guess the word gets out on a man like myself.
No matter how attracted I was, or how well I got on with a married man, would I ever, ever, consider getting involved with one. Why would I need the extra burden of something like that in my life when I could easily get a single man with no ties? I don't understand why women do this.
Why you ask!! My wife doesn't hold up her end of the marriage/sex and her husband is not around sometimes it's just fate that bring to people together, bottom line if my wife would only meet me halfway i would never even look at another woman so she owns 75% of it.
Why do MARRIED people get involved with anyone other than their husband or wife?





You don't want answers you just want people to rant!





Yes, my love happily takes care of all my expenses, luxuries, wishes and anything I want.
my ex husband left me and our kids for the mistress. they are still living together and i wish them the best of luck. will it work? it really depends on the person. but if you are thinking about it please don't do it. from all sides it's not fun.
If someone is married and willing to cheat on their spouse to be with someone else, they will cheat on that person too. A relationship that starts with lies and deception will hardly ever work
You can't help who you fall in love with.





He buys me what ever i want takes care of all my needs.





Only 72 more days until he tells his wife it's over
I didnt date a married man but i sort of liked him and he wanted to sleep with me and be his so called mistress. I doubt it will work out. You could go through hell. Don't think about it.
Less chance of STD's face it if their spouses were taking care of business they wouldn't be looking, i never have understood why my girlfriends don't sleep with their husbands.
All the good ones are usually taken, plus its fun dealing with married men they usually have great exprience..
Because that's what people (Whores) with no morals do.


They lack respect for themselves and others.


People who cheat with married people are...


WORTHLESS individuals!
No strings attatched
You know why the do that because?


1.Because they are trash.


2.They have no respect for god or morals


3.They dont care about other people feelings


4.They are selfish they want what they want and that it!





I tell you my story short.Years ago there was a guy who I liked a lot .I knew he was married .he never lied to me .i was married too.You know my first husband was garbage .I liked this guy but both we were married at that time.I have self respect and said to myself this is just wrong I cant have anything with this guy.He is married.I felt so bad .I will never forget he even had the nerve and took me to his house.I sat on the couch not even in two minutes I told him.Get me out of here.I wanted to go home.I could not take a man that is not mine that is just not right.You imagine? If I was able to get out of there anyone can.He was so goodlooking hmm I tell you BUT I HAVE DECENCY AND MORALS%26gt;I LEFT THE PLACE RIGHT AWAY %26gt;If I did it ANYONE CAN%26gt;





I dont regret walking away.He never called me again .I saw him once and we talk for little bit and then I realized thanks god .I didnt feel on that trap.i did the right thing.
Sorry, never dated one....


But I think women do it to get things (guilt and hush gifts) and because they do not want to be tied down...and most women eventually think of marriage.


They rarely ever work.....if by work you mean leave the wife. Most men cheat on one wife, they will most likely cheat on another one.


Morals are a hard thing to find.
Sexuality pursuing, emotional security, financial concern, infatuation, psycho unexplained reason, revenge, jealousy,





well, that's some to describe someone who pursued Mr/Mrs. 80%.
Most men can barely ';Take care of'; their family, let alone some side whore.








Just saying.








Fact is, we have a lots of scumbag men and women who lack morals, and are worse than homeless dogs on the street.
Because they are selfish jerks who only care about themselves. Their personalities never grew out of the childish ';id'; stage.
  • mark cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment