Wednesday, January 13, 2010

To married men who have had or currently have pregnant wives?

Is it true that you find your wives more physically and maybe sexually attractive when they are pregnant despite the bellies that hold your future kid? Tell me what you have felt and maybe have done during those times, that is if you are comfortable sharing.





The reason I ask this is because I personally think that pregnant women still look beautiful and attractive even though they have a big belly with a kid inside.





VIVA LA RAZA!To married men who have had or currently have pregnant wives?
when she was pregnant she was more beautiful.initial months we were very careful and had sex everyday at least once but v v careful, not much banging.


later we tried side by side method ,but it was difficult.


then she use to sit in sofa i will stand and did,we had sex even 6 days before birth.


but never put too much pressure on her.her breasts was becoming big day by day.


she use to give me oral and masturbate me , so that i can avoid inserting.


i use to insert only when she was very horney and really wanted a bang.


but during pregnancy i haven't given oral to her,even though i enjoy licking and i can do that for hours.To married men who have had or currently have pregnant wives?
well my partner didnt he found it a big turn off :(
When I was pregnant with our children, my husband said ';What could possibly be sexier than a woman carrying my child?';
im not a man, but my husband found me very attractive during both pregnancies. not sure if it was the life thing or what but it kept us close and healthy throughout. cant imagine what we would have done if he had found me repulsive

No comments:

Post a Comment