Thursday, January 21, 2010

If im married how do i start to get citizenship papers for my husband from mexico?

Were you married with legal documentation? Anyways...go to the source below and read up on it...If im married how do i start to get citizenship papers for my husband from mexico?
you wont be applying for his citizenship but rather his green card (permanent residence) what you need to do is go to your nearest immigration office and file the application there. you can also hire an immigration lawyer though this will cost you more it will be quicker.look up on the internet the documentation you will need to have if you are not going to hire a attorney.If im married how do i start to get citizenship papers for my husband from mexico?
Go to an immigration lawyer. The gov site is a nice guide but way too many pitfalls that they don't warn you about. My son went at it without a lawyer and it took him 4 years and he wasn't allowed in the country until he had the visa. GET AN IMMIGRATION LAWYER. It will save you a lot more than money in the long run

1 comment:

  1. I was diagnose with genital warts since 2012 i have be taking lot treatment and all i got is outbreak. in 2015 I gave up the treatment because I can't continues wasting time and money on treatment at the end it will not cure me. about 6 weeks ago i did natural research online I had So many people talking good about natural remedy, after the research i was recommended to Dr onokun, And I wrote to him through his email and told him my problem after some conversations with him he gave me natural treatment after 1 week Dr onokun treated me i got cured permanently. and i went to see my doc he confirmed that the diseases has gone out from my body. every patients should know there is 100% natural hpv cure. contact Dr onokun his email address: dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete