Thursday, January 21, 2010

Why do married women sometimes cheat on their spouse ?

Is it because they are bored ? Is it because they love sex ? Is it because they are unhappy with their husband ? Is it because it's dangerous and exciting ? Is it because men cheat also ?








Question from a single man who is being sought after by a married woman and she has made it clear she wants to have an affair.Why do married women sometimes cheat on their spouse ?
women always excuse on having a bad marriage, etc but the Truth is that most of the time they do it fo the sex just like the guysWhy do married women sometimes cheat on their spouse ?
In general, Men or Women cheat for the same reasons: lack of self respect, low morals, lack of respect for the sanctity of marriage, low self-esteem, possible personality disorders that drives them to engage in risky behaviors, and possible other reasons (external factors) such as the ones you mentioned yourself.


In any case, they have major trust and commitment issues. watch out! I hope you deserve better.
Sadly, I think most women do it because they think or know that their husbands are also having affairs and they aren't ready to end the marriage.





It can also be to fill a void in their marriage, they feel like they are no longer desired the way they were in the past.





I would never do it, but these are the reasons I usually hear.
She might see you as safe. You know she is married and you will only be for sex. Some women also want to leave their husbands and want a new man or a place to go before they make the plunge. People cheat for so many different reasons. She could also be bored and her husband might not pay her much attention. I have never cheated so I don't have first hand experience.
I was cheated on by Cheryl Behymer she cheated on me more than once, total 4 times. she did it because that was her nature, greener grass and her family was also cheaters. I was raised different and look for red flags if they cheated ever they will cheat again. some people have no morals and they simply justify their actions by saying ';I was unhappy'; Screw them what happenned to for better or for worse!!!


its more like if I want something else nevermind my vows I want a 60 year old bald millionaire.. even thou I have 2 kids i want money!! watch out for evil pieces of crap like this
You may do something here that you regret,free sex with no strings attached is a pretty good looking offer but the other side has kids and husbands and whole familys turned upside down and taking part in this affair will ruin people,I did exactly what you did and I regret it,trust me this is not the way you want to touch peoples lives,I ruined some guys life and also hers and never mind what her kids went through all because I couldnt keep my dic in my pants.you do not want to be that guy that brings her marriage down
In most cases a wife cheat on his husband because she's may be not satisfied with the relationship, whether it is sex or their way of living. Or she may want to experience sex with someone else than her husband. Or may be she has found her dream boy after having married her husband
For one or all the reasons you stated. Also because sometimes a woman ( a vain or insecure woman) might start to feel unattractive and she sees having an affair as proof that she is still sexy. That might be the reason in your case.
All I can say is, for the same reason married men cheat on their wives. Don't forget,we live in a Society that has dramatically changed morally and cheating seems to be just the trend now a days, everyone wants to have a go.



My ex wife left me and my two children after 7 yrs for her BF. I think it was boredom.





Yes your pride is riding a big wave but it takes a real man to have values and respect her marriage (or the ideal of marriage) even if she doesn't. Turn the situation down, not her.
well i think its because their spouse is cold or is not satisfying them enough


but man you should think about bad karma


if you cheat with a spouse


someone will cheat with your spouse


keep that in mind


dont do it


there are alot of singles out there try them






Married women cheat because they're lacking something from their marriage. Married men cheat because they want sex.
When the Jerk is not meeting her needs at home she becomes vulnerable outside home,





Woman Cheat on their husband because, when they are out of love for their husband.
They cheat coz they are cheater a honest person cant cheat but will finish the relationshio en get to another,i hate cheaters
women cheating = emotional support seeking


men cheating = sex seeking
People (men and women) seek relationships outside a marriage in an effort to fulfill a need not met at home.
it doesnt matter her reasons, you shouldnt do it!!


think of all the drama and guilt that will come from it.


its a very awful awful thing
Something to break the monotony.
Something is missing in her marriage.
her sex life with her husband probably isnt what it used to be, so she wants something new. simple as that.
retty much all of what you said are reasons enough for them to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment