Thursday, January 21, 2010

How long after getting married should you wait to have a baby?

I'm just coming up on 30 fast and im not married.How long after getting married should you wait to have a baby?
its not about time. its about yours and your partner's desire to have a baby. It should be outta love.How long after getting married should you wait to have a baby?
You can't set a timetable for having a baby. A baby should come into the picture for the right reasons. You are 30 and unmarried. When you marry someone, you need to have time alone as a couple %26amp; getting used to living with one another %26amp; having that time just for each other before you share your time with another human being - especially a helpless infant who will take all of your time. A child deserves your undivided love and attention, and a spouse deserves to know that they are important as well. Having a baby too soon after marriage is going to put a strain on your marriage unless the two of you have decided the time is right.





30 is still plenty young to get pregnant, and many women are able to get pregnant without fertility treatment, into their 40's. If you are 35 and unmarried, but still want to have a child, then you would have to revisit your options. In the meantime, I'd not focus on babies until you have found your husband %26amp; have built a solid marriage first. Having a happy %26amp; secure homelife to bring a child into is more important than hurrying up and bringing a child into the world for fear your time is running out.
Every couple is different. I personally think you should wait at least a year to adjust to married life. I enjoy the quality time with my husband and to be honest we are in no rush. To me, the most important thing is financial stability and education. I am back in school ( LAW SCHOOL AHH) so having a baby now is not an option. I do not want anything to suffer. I would feel awful if I got pg and neglected my studies or my husband. We are having a blast enjoying each other right now.





Like I said, everyone is different. But there is no need to rush!!! Enjoy your married life and when it happens...it happens. Thats how we see it. Most people I know who rush and have kids right away usually are trying to compensate for something lacking in the marriage. You should have no trouble with it being just you and your man and if you do , you shouldnt bring a kid into the equation anyways.





As for your age, 30 isnt that old. Chill. If you arent married why are you even thinking about having a baby?!?!?! Do you even have a bf?
You ain't got to be married to have a baby. If you want a baby have one . i had 3 prior to getting married cause i did not want to get married then i found mr.perfect. Now i am married and the forth kid is his biological. What other people say or think does not matter it is your body and your decision . When you are ready is the perfect time married or not. good luck
there should be no pressure on you to have a baby,just enjoy life!(im 43 and not married and dont give a stuff )
Some time in between desire, ready, and able.....And sometimes it just happens. Best Wishes.....鈾モ櫏
About 3 years. You have to be financially stable.
the honeymoon.
i think the average age for marrying is 28....then having your first child is about 2-4 years later (on average)
No one but you is keeping score.
Do what makes you happy!!! There is no standard.
You don't need to set a time for it. It just happens.
whenever you feel you are ready but dont rush it

1 comment:

  1. I was diagnose with genital warts since 2012 i have be taking lot treatment and all i got is outbreak. in 2015 I gave up the treatment because I can't continues wasting time and money on treatment at the end it will not cure me. about 6 weeks ago i did natural research online I had So many people talking good about natural remedy, after the research i was recommended to Dr onokun, And I wrote to him through his email and told him my problem after some conversations with him he gave me natural treatment after 1 week Dr onokun treated me i got cured permanently. and i went to see my doc he confirmed that the diseases has gone out from my body. every patients should know there is 100% natural hpv cure. contact Dr onokun his email address: dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete