Thursday, January 21, 2010

What kind of crazy things should I do before I married?

Im only 22. My girlfriend and I are pretty steady. I feel I should experience more things before I settle down. Cheers!What kind of crazy things should I do before I married?
wait another 10 yrs What kind of crazy things should I do before I married?
Experience what? An orgy? A threesome? A walk down the ';other'; side of the street?





Doing something you've never done before doesn't always mean 'getting it out of your system'. Often it just reinforces what you'd like to do on a regular basis.





In other words, if you really want to experience life a bit more, you may have to be prepared to do so at the expense of your current steady girlfriend. Do you want this girl or do you want to try new things and then settle down with a new girl?
Well whatever your gonna do I wouldn't suggest having sex with anyone else cause that could end your relationship. Think about how important she is to you. If she's really important than you will stay faithful to her and there are plenty of crazy things that you can do together as well
why u want to do crazy things?


why don't u take stuff out from ur a$$hole and and make small balls with ur finger then taste it. and tell us how was the experience. LOl


that is what i call crazy things before and after married.
You are ready to get married so take your time with the marriage thing until you are fully ready to do it anyway Take Care
To me it sounds like you are not ready for marriage yet, wait some time. You might regret it if you really feel u oughta 'experience more things' before u settle down.
Call it off !

1 comment:

  1. I was diagnose with genital warts since 2012 i have be taking lot treatment and all i got is outbreak. in 2015 I gave up the treatment because I can't continues wasting time and money on treatment at the end it will not cure me. about 6 weeks ago i did natural research online I had So many people talking good about natural remedy, after the research i was recommended to Dr onokun, And I wrote to him through his email and told him my problem after some conversations with him he gave me natural treatment after 1 week Dr onokun treated me i got cured permanently. and i went to see my doc he confirmed that the diseases has gone out from my body. every patients should know there is 100% natural hpv cure. contact Dr onokun his email address: dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete