Sunday, January 17, 2010

Polls: How many married women had been to male strip club on the girls night out?

What is your racial background ?





How old are you ?





What is you husband racial background ?





How old is he ?





How long you've been married ?





Do you swing ?Polls: How many married women had been to male strip club on the girls night out?
A dude should be ashamed if he lets his girl go look at other men's stuff.Polls: How many married women had been to male strip club on the girls night out?
No I haven't been to a male strip club.. There aren't any in my area, I live in a very rural area, and I don't really have the desire to go...





Native American





Old enough to know not to answer that question.. lol.. :)





Native American (now my ex)





Older than I care to admit haha





we were married 7 years





No, we didn't swing unless you mean at the playground :)
Your question is inconsistent with life reality. Married women do not do that, patronizing male strip club. They are home with their husband and children. At least I know where mine is.
Never ever and the shock would most likely kill me.

No comments:

Post a Comment