Saturday, January 23, 2010

How do I find out if my wife was previously married in her home country of Peru?

We have been married for three years and she just recently got her Permanent Resident Card. Her ex boyfriend who she has a son with but not living here legally, just left for Peru (after she got her green card). I have a funny feeling about what is going on and I dont trust her.





ThanksHow do I find out if my wife was previously married in her home country of Peru?
First, you need to communicate your concerns to her. Spouses should not keep secrets from one another. If your Peruvian bride does not adequately address your concerns, then you should contact US Immigration Services (I think it called ICE or BICS now, isn't it?), and inform them that you suspect immigration fraud. US Immigration has contacts in the State Department, who will then forward the information the US Embassy in Peru, where embassy officials can work with local officials and do a background check on your wife.





However, you should know that your wife's residency is conditional. So, if you were to divorce her within two years, her permanent residence will be revoked, unless she can prove that she was not at fault in any way.How do I find out if my wife was previously married in her home country of Peru?
If you don't trust her you shouldn't have married her!!!
ask her....

1 comment:

  1. I was diagnose with genital warts since 2012 i have be taking lot treatment and all i got is outbreak. in 2015 I gave up the treatment because I can't continues wasting time and money on treatment at the end it will not cure me. about 6 weeks ago i did natural research online I had So many people talking good about natural remedy, after the research i was recommended to Dr onokun, And I wrote to him through his email and told him my problem after some conversations with him he gave me natural treatment after 1 week Dr onokun treated me i got cured permanently. and i went to see my doc he confirmed that the diseases has gone out from my body. every patients should know there is 100% natural hpv cure. contact Dr onokun his email address: dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete