Saturday, January 23, 2010

Can you get married on a saturday in Georgia by a justice of peace or anything?

My fiance is stationed in Ga and we want to get married next weekend. We were curious as to the ability to be married on a saturday.Can you get married on a saturday in Georgia by a justice of peace or anything?
by a JOP probably not on a saturday, but u can look for a non-denominational evangelist to marry u.. on a SaturdayCan you get married on a saturday in Georgia by a justice of peace or anything?
can't get married at a courthouse on a saturday but,you can call your county courthouse and they can give you the names of retired judges who can perform the ceremony on weekends.some will even come to your home. that's what my dad and step mom did.don't forget though, there is a larger fee for this.
Idk about GA but my state you have to file for the marriage license Monday-Friday but you can have it signed off on any day after that within 30 days. You can get married on Saturday by a Pastor or something but to do the paper work you must file it Monday-Friday.
I'm a municipal judge. We sometimes schedule weddings on Saturday (you need to get your license on a weekday. Email me at geaatl@msn.com for details.
I see no reason why you and your boyfriend can't get married by a justice of the peace in Georgia. I live in Georgia.

1 comment:

  1. I was diagnose with genital warts since 2012 i have be taking lot treatment and all i got is outbreak. in 2015 I gave up the treatment because I can't continues wasting time and money on treatment at the end it will not cure me. about 6 weeks ago i did natural research online I had So many people talking good about natural remedy, after the research i was recommended to Dr onokun, And I wrote to him through his email and told him my problem after some conversations with him he gave me natural treatment after 1 week Dr onokun treated me i got cured permanently. and i went to see my doc he confirmed that the diseases has gone out from my body. every patients should know there is 100% natural hpv cure. contact Dr onokun his email address: dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete