Thursday, January 21, 2010

Can you still be in 4-H after you are married if you still fit in the age guidelines?

Yes you can still be in 4-h if you are married as long as you have not aged out. You can also be in 4-h if you are pregnant and have not aged out. Although some may try and kick you out for that but...they really truly cannot.Can you still be in 4-H after you are married if you still fit in the age guidelines?
I have never read anything about being married only age , you may have to be in school still . If you are to old to be a 4-H kid then be a leader it is just as rewarding , that is what i did . I loved 4-H and was so sad to grow up so my sister and I started our own club for the kids in our neighborhood , we loved it and our kids grew up in 4-H too !Can you still be in 4-H after you are married if you still fit in the age guidelines?
Yes of course you can. Also, I must say that your question post some serious concerns. Like... why would you ever ask such a question.. this question brings to mind the moms who get jealous over ';other'; participants in a contest and will go to ';any lenghts'; to see that ';their child'; wins. I hope you do not have anything destructive running through your head. please seek some type of counseling if you have ';harmful'; motives.
I don't see why not. I'm more concerned about a (I assume) high school age person getting married. My advice is to wait until you finish school. Once you are married high school and then college often come second to playing house.
You will have to ask one of the head people of the 4-H .the age limit use to be under 18 and living at home. this was years ago.I don't think being married should make a difference like you said as long as you are within the age guidlines.
i think its crazy to be married at an age where you can still fit into the 4h guidelines. i hope a nasty divorce isn't coming up for her :(

No comments:

Post a Comment