Thursday, January 21, 2010

What do you think is the typical age people get married now adays?

What do you think is the typical age people get married now adays?What do you think is the typical age people get married now adays?
Probably in their late 20s. People are waiting later nowadays to finish education and live their lives a little. I notice that people who marry young are always defensive and have to justify their decision even when not being challenged.





People are simply waiting longer because life has more options compared to the past.What do you think is the typical age people get married now adays?
It depends if the couple decided to have kids before or after marriage. We are talking about getting married in 2010 when we are 23 and 24 and we are starting a family right away if we wait that long to be married. If we are married b4 then we will wait till 2010 to think babies. We have a mortgage and two full time jobs. We will be selling out first house when our friends are looking for their first home. We have many friends who have not yet found that certain someone in our age group and we have a few that have young children and no marriage or b/f. Many of our friends also have no responsibility and live with their parents. Where and I going with this? Reading statistics most people are getting married in their late 20's and purchasing homes together in their early 30's. It also shows that 15% of marriages in early 20's lasts. But my opinion is some people are ready younger then most and just because statistics show a certain age does not mean you have to wait till then. when you know you are that 15% make it true. Statistics means some people are stupid and make mistakes you just need to be smart about your moves and be sure of your choices.
I married at 20 and my husband was 23 some people might think thats a bit young but when you know you know


We have a group of friends and family members around the same age as us who are also getting married at this stage in life so to me that seems pretty normal lol we were just the first ones to do it
The age does not matter as much as being prepared. What I mean by prepared is,


Finnish education


be self sufficient - be able to care for yourself financially


There people out there getting married at 20 that are more capable of securing a marriage than some 30 year olds
I still think it varies. I had 2 friends who got married young, at 22 and 23. I didn't get married till I was 27 - and my husband was already 35 at the time.





They say the average age for women to marry is 25, 26 and up for men.
Probably mid twenties to late twenties. I was 22 almost 23 and my husband was 23 when we got married. I am now 25 and am seeing that a lot of people that I went to high school with are starting to get married.
Average age is the oldest it's ever been 27-28.
im 22 and a few people i know are married. I think it's a little young. i want to be at least 25

1 comment:

  1. I was diagnose with genital warts since 2012 i have be taking lot treatment and all i got is outbreak. in 2015 I gave up the treatment because I can't continues wasting time and money on treatment at the end it will not cure me. about 6 weeks ago i did natural research online I had So many people talking good about natural remedy, after the research i was recommended to Dr onokun, And I wrote to him through his email and told him my problem after some conversations with him he gave me natural treatment after 1 week Dr onokun treated me i got cured permanently. and i went to see my doc he confirmed that the diseases has gone out from my body. every patients should know there is 100% natural hpv cure. contact Dr onokun his email address: dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete