Saturday, January 23, 2010

Where to get married in Noblesville or Indianapolis, IN on a budget?

My fiance and I are wanting to get married next year, but neither of us has any clue where to get married. We would prefer to stay in Noblesville, but We are not opposed to Indianapolis or surrounding areas. We are working on a budget so inexpensive is the best. Any ideas?Where to get married in Noblesville or Indianapolis, IN on a budget?
Definitely look at golf clubs and what they have to offer. I hadn't thought about it until my fianc茅 made it an option, but we're getting married at Valle Vista in Greenwood (a little too far south for you, I think). There were no rental fees for a Sunday morning wedding aside from $400 for the ceremony veranda. The food is tasty and very well priced. They have white linens and napkins for free, no clean up charges, etc.





Look for areas that want to make a day about you. Careful of hidden fees. Costs for chairs, tables, etc. I found one place that wanted to charge you $200 for cleanup if cake got on the floor if you cut your own cake. Otherwise it was $2 a piece if their caterer cut it for you.





Try sites like those below to help you find places to research:


(Indy Sites) http://www.eventective.com/USA/Indiana/I鈥?/a>


(Noblesville Sites) http://www.gatheringguide.com/event_dire鈥?/a>





Also consider having your wedding on an off-time to save on your budget. I'm not talking just out of wedding season(summer - fall), I mean not on a Saturday night. Morning weddings cost less rental and food wise. Friday or Sunday nights also are less heavy on the rental side.Where to get married in Noblesville or Indianapolis, IN on a budget?
Try bed and breakfast inns. There are a couple tea rooms in Carmel that are nice. If it is summer don't forget about parks. Think outside the box. There are some farms that have great barns in Noblesville that are very pretty in the summer. Also you might try kingts of columbus or another veterens hall. Some private schools rent out they're facilities


and There are club houses that are expansive you may have to do some foot work and calling but it will be worth it. Good Luck and Congrats!

1 comment:

  1. I was diagnose with genital warts since 2012 i have be taking lot treatment and all i got is outbreak. in 2015 I gave up the treatment because I can't continues wasting time and money on treatment at the end it will not cure me. about 6 weeks ago i did natural research online I had So many people talking good about natural remedy, after the research i was recommended to Dr onokun, And I wrote to him through his email and told him my problem after some conversations with him he gave me natural treatment after 1 week Dr onokun treated me i got cured permanently. and i went to see my doc he confirmed that the diseases has gone out from my body. every patients should know there is 100% natural hpv cure. contact Dr onokun his email address: dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete