Sunday, January 17, 2010

What Are Your Views On Women Who Have Affairs With Married Men With Children?

Are they classed as home-wreckers? And if your friend was on would you say it to their face?What Are Your Views On Women Who Have Affairs With Married Men With Children?
they can be very useful when the husband is not being fulfilled at home,, like you said it takes two to tango question is who started the dance and who will have the last step,, pity that the children always seem to have to be the dance floorWhat Are Your Views On Women Who Have Affairs With Married Men With Children?
Air heads! They don't think about the 'wife' or the children - just their own gratification. This has recently happened to a couple we know, she was devastated, the children distraught and he changed home, clothes and car for newer models and of course the air head. Two months down the line air head is fed up of the three children staying three nights a week (mummy has been very careful to make sure daddy still sees his children regularly) having to cook wash and clean for them as he works late sometimes and she is bored to tears - the excitement has gone out of her life. Nasty clandestine little tart! She deserves everything that 'mummy' throws her way! Mummy now has time for herself and has even managed a couple of manicure and pedicure sessions with me and a lovely spa afternoon followed by a meal out while air head was looking after the children! Meanwhile daddy is picking up all the bills! Air head doesn't work - she exists between men.
Well, though society tends to judge women more harshly in these types of relationships, I would argue that it is the men who have extramarital affairs who are the home-wreckers, not the women who may not even know until too late that the man is married. I mean think about it, who is worse, the woman who has an affair with a married man (assuming that she knows he is married) or the man who lies and cheats on the woman he has sworn an oath to love and be faithful to? Even worse if he has children because knowing or finding out that your father cheated on your mother (and trust me children sometimes know even before their mom's do) can psychologically damage you for years.





As for why women who find out a man is married continues the affair? I think that's a difficult one to answer because I don't think there is one answer to this question. I think everyone has different motives for why they act a certain way and there is never going to be a succinct and easy to understand explanation for someones behavior or motivation. I must admit that though I would never have an affair with a married man, I feel sorry for these women because I can't imagine how damaged you must be to knowingly have or continue an affair with a married man.





That being said, would I tell a friend I think that having a relationship with a married man is a bad idea? You betcha. Being a good friend sometimes means intervening when you see a friend do something that is self destructive and immoral, even if they don't appreciate it at the time.
When the men find out they are married why do they continue the affair? People think they can have sex for fun with no strings, but few can do this successfully and end up being in love, believing that their lover will leave his wife, kids and home and risk the disapproval of the rest of the family. It rarely happens. I wouldn't class them as home wreckers, just unrealistic people who cant see the big picture - ie if he leaves one family for her, he may well leave her later.
In my experience (which ISN'T personal, I should clarify!), some women only find out the man is married after they've well and truly fallen for them.





Either that, or they like/love them so much that they fall for all the old lines, like ';I don't love her anymore'; or ';I swear I'm going to leave her';, etc.





I don't think there's that many women out there who are deliberate home wreckers willing to do anything to take a man away from his wife and children. If there are, then we are living in a much worse world than I thought!
I think they are going to regret it. Even if the guy leaves his wife he cannot be trusted.





Its interesting though that you blame the other woman. She is not the one married the guy is. He ought to not be looking or chatting girls up, don't you think? Why dont these married guys just say no?





There are many men in bars in London pretending to be single when they are no such thing and I bet there are women doing the same thing.
Well first of all the guy cheating is a worse person than the single women having an affair with a married man, but women are supposed to respect one anothers relationships, sisterhood and all that. So my view is they are sluts with very low self esteem. If my freind was the women having the affair I would encourage her to end it, Probably wouldnt say it to her face
Yeah it does take two, but the skank knew we had 5 children %26amp; knew that we were together (known the family since before she was in highschool). He kind of likes the teenagers too, so no way do I want that prick back. Her parents even support the whole thing too, so they are just as bad. She also broke someone elses' relationship up just before she did mine.


He left me for her last year (she only turned 18 this year!) %26amp; tried to get out of having the kids for some of the weekends They are both STILL causing crap for me %26amp; the kids. Our oldest daughter REFUSES to go up there anymore (she's only 7 years younger than skank).


I have to deal with my kids emotions as well as my own, which is very hard. One of my daughters even started wetting herself at school, which isnt like her.


The thing also is - I'm the one who has his familys' support, not him


If I knew one of my friends were doing it, well they know how hard it is for me %26amp; it would astonish me why on earth they would put someone through the same pain I am going through. I'd certainly say something.


I'd say BOTH are the homewreckers.
As long as he doesn't get caught, it's a man's prerogative. Women do it because by the time they realize all the mistakes they have made in their youth thinking that they are so much better than all their former suiters, it's to late and they can't get their own man. So, they have to take a slice off a cut loaf so to speak.
Why not trace the faults?


Is it a married or single women?


If it's married.


Then something is wrong at home.


With them going window shopping.


If it's single.


Then something is wrong with them coming after a ';Dirty old man';


What is missing inside them?


Mostly self lack of knowledge.


With faulty education and communication system.


That cause the break-away in time.


Luke 8.5-8,10-17


What do you think?
i used to call such women sluts %26amp; couldn't stand the thought of even knowing someone who would stoop so low. That is until, my good friend confided in me that she was getting 'too close' to this married man with kids. Its not physical. They just make each other happy talking %26amp; confiding in each other. Still, i beleive thats an affair which would break that poor wife's heart. So, tho' i still condemn it, i kind of have seen the other point of view %26amp; understand it. Its sad more than slutish %26amp; she promises to end things soon.



if they know from the begining then yes a homewrecker, if they are deceived and find out many months/years down the line and continue it then they must take some of the blame, i think if they find out down the line he has been living a double life and end the relationship then they should be congratulated for thinking of this poor mans family above their own feelings. xx
people will do what serves them best at that moment and then ';deal'; with the rest later.





can't say it's right or wrong.





as for the woman, i would say if she has no obligations at home yet the man does, the actual ';blame'; would be more for him as he would probably cheat with ANY woman who was willing ???
What about Men who have affairs with Married women with children same thing its not always women that start it you know, anyway i think its awful esp for the children, it seems its abnormal now if you have both parents growing up instead of single parents


Arrg
Adultery is the ultimate betrayal in a marriage.


It goes back to the beginning of time %26amp; is even listed as one of the 10 commandments. Not to commit adultery.


Anyone who does this always reaps what they sow.


I feel sorry for the children.
In every case the married man is the homewrecker. He is the one who broke his marriage vows. Why should the woman end it? The feelings of the wife are not her responsibility - I am aware that is not the popular concensus, but hey ho.
You know as a man one thing I must say that I have never seen or heard and that is a mans male friends telling him not to have the affair. In fact most mens friends when they know of an affair help them cover it up I find. We men or fools at times really
I think they are the lowest of the low,either sex doing it is.


If one of my friends were doing it,i would tell them what i thought, to their faces,then i would disregard the friendship.


I could never bestow that kind of hurt on any other human being.
as you said it takes two but i think it is terrible to have affairs, if you are not happy in relationship then get out before starting another one and if it was my friend yes i would tell them what i thought.
how about some views on married men with children having affairs? i would never have an affair with a married man. well not unless i found one i really fancied. lol sorry im joking. it works both ways. its wrong but it happens
yes they are homewreckers and id tell my friend she were doing wrong.and yes it takes two and their both to blame.i feel sorry for the kids.
Some men even keep 2 families they are in love with 2 women for different reasons I suppose and they divide their time between them. For example the architect Louis Kahn had 3 different families
if they know the guy is married yeah but the guy has responsibility also if my friend was doin that i would make it clear i would not be their friend if they carried on



if my friend was one i would tell her she is been used big time, women like that always end up broken hearted , what goes around comes around , hope this helps very best wishes to you .
I'd say yes, it breaks the kids' hearts, and I'd deffinitly confront someone even if I loved them for doing that
i blame both of them, no one should have an affair if they are in a relationship, married or not, doesnt matter if there are children involved its WRONG
they are scum of the earth with no morals or concious, so are men who cheat.
my views are the same as if it were the


other way round, they are home wreckers,


self centred good for nothing morons.
any affair is rubbish whoever is doing the cheating.....they need to look at there relationship and end it....
someone are just selfich and they don't care about people who will be hurt in the process.
Sometimes the men keep pursuing the women and it doesn't do any good to tell them to stay away.

No comments:

Post a Comment