Sunday, January 17, 2010

Why are married women so popular at work?

For the second time, I have a cute (married) woman cubemate. What I can't understand is why all these guys (mainly married and older) are ALWAYS coming by to chat. What on earth do they hope to gain? It gets annoying when I'm trying to work.Why are married women so popular at work?
People get bored at work. A cute woman, married or single is a distraction from the grind.


Some guys just need to feel like they can still attract a good looking woman, so it could just be a vanity thing. The next time they pop by to visit, just think ';poor guy...he's having a mid-life crisis'; (check what kind of car he's driving too...is it a convertable? A corvette? lol) or Give him a new task to do outside of the scope of what he is doing to keep him busy and occupied! lolWhy are married women so popular at work?
These men think that it is easier to have discreet sex with a woman who is married. Married people are less like to tell and less likely to become attached.





I know some men who say that it is easier to sleep with a married women then it is with a single woman.





I say avoid marriage all together.
Because men doesn't want anyone, that no one else has, it's something about a married woman, guys love... one reason is, guys think it's less chance of an STD..... but their wrong, no one really knows if her husband is cheating, or if she's putting out, to some of these guys that's coming on to her....
Well if you have a affair with a married woman its usually NSA(no strings attached) very easy to end.

1 comment:

  1. I was diagnose with genital warts since 2012 i have be taking lot treatment and all i got is outbreak. in 2015 I gave up the treatment because I can't continues wasting time and money on treatment at the end it will not cure me. about 6 weeks ago i did natural research online I had So many people talking good about natural remedy, after the research i was recommended to Dr onokun, And I wrote to him through his email and told him my problem after some conversations with him he gave me natural treatment after 1 week Dr onokun treated me i got cured permanently. and i went to see my doc he confirmed that the diseases has gone out from my body. every patients should know there is 100% natural hpv cure. contact Dr onokun his email address: dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete