Saturday, January 23, 2010

Polls: How many married men had been to female strip bar on the guys night out?

What is your racial background ?





How old are you ?





What is you wife racial background ?





How old is she ?





How long you've been married ?





Do you swing ?Polls: How many married men had been to female strip bar on the guys night out?
White


white


41


A year 4 month


Yes we do


She goes to the club with me.Polls: How many married men had been to female strip bar on the guys night out?
What is your racial background ? White


How old are you ? 29


What is you wife racial background ? White


How old is she ? 27


How long you've been married ? Married 1 year, together 7


Do you swing ? No





We live in Vegas. Stripclubs will happen. He goes for boys nights out ect. Its not a big deal to me cause he comes home to me and I am hotter! haha And I am answering from my husbands point of view cause I am interested in this question too. haha
My husband can go to strip clubs any time he wants.


I am 44 my husband is 39.


Both of us are White


we have been together for 15 years.


We do not swing





He goes to a strip club he comes home I get great sex all is good.
Why are you giving men a bad rap? Your question is inconsistent with life reality. Married men do not patronize female strip bar. They are home with their wife and children. I must be home, I am at the PC to answer you.
That's probably why there's so many divorce nowadays.

1 comment:

  1. I was diagnose with genital warts since 2012 i have be taking lot treatment and all i got is outbreak. in 2015 I gave up the treatment because I can't continues wasting time and money on treatment at the end it will not cure me. about 6 weeks ago i did natural research online I had So many people talking good about natural remedy, after the research i was recommended to Dr onokun, And I wrote to him through his email and told him my problem after some conversations with him he gave me natural treatment after 1 week Dr onokun treated me i got cured permanently. and i went to see my doc he confirmed that the diseases has gone out from my body. every patients should know there is 100% natural hpv cure. contact Dr onokun his email address: dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete