Thursday, January 21, 2010

What shoudl i do! My husband still married in Canada and also married to me?

He's still married with the woman up in canada and they also found out that they have a kid together. He is also married to me here in Orange county. He's been lying to me for 5 years now that he divorced her and finally when his wife in canada contacted him because of their kid. He doesnt want to tell her that he's married in in CA because he still want to see his kid.


If he's still married in Canada, is my marriage here in state not valid?


Please I need advise.What shoudl i do! My husband still married in Canada and also married to me?
If he's still married to her, then your marriage is invalid. That means the ceremony, the certificate that you had with him, none of that holds up in court, he is still legally her husband and not yours. I'm sorry about all this, I hope you're okay, he lied to you and that was wrong... you deserve so much better. You need to consult a lawyer about all of this, I suggest you do so. The person above me is right, he committed a crime, bigamy is against the law.What shoudl i do! My husband still married in Canada and also married to me?
Best guess is your marriage is not valid. Bigamy is against the law and the marriage that has not been dissolved is upheld and recognized by the law.
he is a bigamist, and could get prosecuted for it...and yes, your marriage could be deemed not valid....dump his lying butt
get a lawyer quick
  • whitening cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment