Saturday, January 23, 2010

Polls: How many married women had been to male strip club on the girls night out?

What is your racial background ?





How old are you ?





What is you husband racial background ?





How old is he ?





How long you've been married ?





Do you swing ?Polls: How many married women had been to male strip club on the girls night out?
A dude should be ashamed if he lets his girl go look at other men's stuff.Polls: How many married women had been to male strip club on the girls night out?
No I haven't been to a male strip club.. There aren't any in my area, I live in a very rural area, and I don't really have the desire to go...





Native American





Old enough to know not to answer that question.. lol.. :)





Native American (now my ex)





Older than I care to admit haha





we were married 7 years





No, we didn't swing unless you mean at the playground :)
Your question is inconsistent with life reality. Married women do not do that, patronizing male strip club. They are home with their husband and children. At least I know where mine is.
Never ever and the shock would most likely kill me.

2 comments:

  1. I was diagnose with genital warts since 2012 i have be taking lot treatment and all i got is outbreak. in 2015 I gave up the treatment because I can't continues wasting time and money on treatment at the end it will not cure me. about 6 weeks ago i did natural research online I had So many people talking good about natural remedy, after the research i was recommended to Dr onokun, And I wrote to him through his email and told him my problem after some conversations with him he gave me natural treatment after 1 week Dr onokun treated me i got cured permanently. and i went to see my doc he confirmed that the diseases has gone out from my body. every patients should know there is 100% natural hpv cure. contact Dr onokun his email address: dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. When you are having a party that you want to be wild, a male stripper may be the right choice for you. Male strippers can make any party more interesting for any woman. You can really stir up some fun when you rent one of these performers. hire male strippers in Austin Texas

    ReplyDelete