Sunday, January 17, 2010

My friend married an Australian citizen and she just had a child born in Australia, but her husband now?

wants a divorce. She only has a temporary visa. Will she be forced to leave her child and Australia? She came to Australia on November 2008 as a spouse. The child is just 2 months old. They were married on March 2008.My friend married an Australian citizen and she just had a child born in Australia, but her husband now?
if she has only as temporary visa then yes she will not get a permanent one and she must leave the country.


It will be up to both parents (and maybe the courts eventually) to decide who gets to keep the baby.


The father will have rights to custody as it is his child and they are both australian citizens.





the 2 year temporary spouse visa is for the marriage to be proved as real and this one was not because it fell apart.My friend married an Australian citizen and she just had a child born in Australia, but her husband now?
I think not..........the custody of children is a matter for the family law court and they are in favor of custody going to the mother.





Your friend needs to talk to the immigration service they are not like a lot of other countries ( I live here) I believe they will try to reach a satisfactory conclusion to the problem .





But your friend needs to contact them and soon the worst thing she can do is allow her visa to laps

1 comment:

  1. I was diagnose with genital warts since 2012 i have be taking lot treatment and all i got is outbreak. in 2015 I gave up the treatment because I can't continues wasting time and money on treatment at the end it will not cure me. about 6 weeks ago i did natural research online I had So many people talking good about natural remedy, after the research i was recommended to Dr onokun, And I wrote to him through his email and told him my problem after some conversations with him he gave me natural treatment after 1 week Dr onokun treated me i got cured permanently. and i went to see my doc he confirmed that the diseases has gone out from my body. every patients should know there is 100% natural hpv cure. contact Dr onokun his email address: dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete