Sunday, January 17, 2010

Why should a married woman I once had crush on start flirting?

When I had the crush she was single and she had a crush on me but I was too shy, naive and scared to ask her out. Now she married with a child and I have no intrest now but every time I see her she's flirting at me, she can't keep her eye's off me. Do you think shes in love with me or just trying to make me jealous of what I could have had?.Why should a married woman I once had crush on start flirting?
'Follow your instincts.' People love to give advice like this. They urge each other to listen to the 'still, small voice inside'. This would be easy if there were only one voice to listen to. The task is harder when you appear to have an entire choir singing different messages from various parts of your psyche. It is not even as if they are singing in harmony. One part of you now is pushing you to move in a particular direction. Another clearly wants you to do the opposite. You cannot use your intellect alone to decide what to do, for you have to follow your heart now. But you can at least use your brain to work out which part of your heart to follow








zxzxzxzxzxzxzxz xzxzxzxzx zxzxzxzxzWhy should a married woman I once had crush on start flirting?
She is not happy, and probably wishes she had given you a chance. I'd say no she is not in love with you. I don't think making you jealous has any thing to do with it.
Hit it.
Women worh off attention now she knows you dont want her she has to know why.It is up to you to do what you want because it could go either way,if she gets the attention she wants and relizes you still want her she will stop.But you could play it cool and still get her on a nsa.
When someone takes on a screen name like this (Wildcat) and asks this type of questions, I really get dubious about the reality of life from the other side of here.





Ok. So, with a name like Wildcat, why would she not flirt and fall in love with someone using such a turn~on of a name eh?





Go baby go.


Sash. (cough)
Either she is not happy with hubby dear or she wants attention all the time,hence usin u to fill the space wen her husband is not around. Sensible action wud b to tak it easy - uv mentioned that ur not interestd any longer. der wud b a day wen she wud reaslise that n stop her antics wth u... til then, just enjoy the attenion.
I don't know about love or jealousy but she definately wants to jump your bones! Her husband must not be satisfying her and she wants more so I say go for it and have an affair with her
Probably just a 'tease'!
She,s a women what do you expect

No comments:

Post a Comment