Thursday, January 21, 2010

How do I handle woman coming onto me as a married man?

I don't mean to sound arrogant but it's like everywhere I go woman throw them self at me.In return this causing the men in the environment to become competitive and I just want to be happily married me.My wife doesn't seem to be effected by all of it but it bothers me.How do I handle woman coming onto me as a married man?
just say noHow do I handle woman coming onto me as a married man?
u have to stay gentle with them


but u can talk to them about your wife more often

1 comment:

  1. I was diagnose with genital warts since 2012 i have be taking lot treatment and all i got is outbreak. in 2015 I gave up the treatment because I can't continues wasting time and money on treatment at the end it will not cure me. about 6 weeks ago i did natural research online I had So many people talking good about natural remedy, after the research i was recommended to Dr onokun, And I wrote to him through his email and told him my problem after some conversations with him he gave me natural treatment after 1 week Dr onokun treated me i got cured permanently. and i went to see my doc he confirmed that the diseases has gone out from my body. every patients should know there is 100% natural hpv cure. contact Dr onokun his email address: dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete