Saturday, January 23, 2010

What do you think is the best age to get married?

Is the age different for each gender?





Reason for asking this question: My 23 year old brother just got engaged and my family is really upset. They think he's far too young to get married. Yet I'm 24 and they're begging me to find someone to marry. According to them, it's gets harder for a woman to find a husband after the age of 25 but it's never hard for a man. Therefore, it's more important that I get married. What do you think is the best age to get married?
Wow, what a sexist family you have :/ Stick up for us women would you! I think the best age is mid twenties to be honest, but older than that is still acceptable.What do you think is the best age to get married?
I think that if you feel you are ready for marriage and can deal with everything that comes with being married than there shouldn't be a problem.There should be no specific age when a person should get married, it all depends on the individuaI and if they can deal with what comes with it. Marriage is a blessing and i don't think people should wait 23 is not at all too young.
It depends on the person.





I don't think there is a specific age that people should get married. Some people are mature enough for it at a young age and also find their ideal partners young. . Others don't.


My parents got married when they were 19 and 21 . . 21years later and they are still together. . My friends sister was 28 and married a man in his 30s and they got divorced after 1year.


If it's not the right person it won't last no matter what age you are.

1 comment:

  1. I was diagnose with genital warts since 2012 i have be taking lot treatment and all i got is outbreak. in 2015 I gave up the treatment because I can't continues wasting time and money on treatment at the end it will not cure me. about 6 weeks ago i did natural research online I had So many people talking good about natural remedy, after the research i was recommended to Dr onokun, And I wrote to him through his email and told him my problem after some conversations with him he gave me natural treatment after 1 week Dr onokun treated me i got cured permanently. and i went to see my doc he confirmed that the diseases has gone out from my body. every patients should know there is 100% natural hpv cure. contact Dr onokun his email address: dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete