Sunday, January 17, 2010

How I can strong my self sexually, I am married but, feeling very weak, I can not do intercourse more than one?

I am newly married So, when I do intercourse with my wife I am able to do it just one time. For doing it second time I need to take break at least 2 hours. So, please advice me how to strong my self through practise or eating.How I can strong my self sexually, I am married but, feeling very weak, I can not do intercourse more than one?
avoid getting pressured and stressed...always have a rest when doing something. Have a time for yourself.How I can strong my self sexually, I am married but, feeling very weak, I can not do intercourse more than one?
go to the gym sometimes has to do with the shape your body is in if its not in shape hit the weights or take some runs and little by little u gain stamina it workd for me hopefully works for u
Go to Gym, Try MUSLI power or even Pankajakasturi is good for your stamina.





EAT MORE FISH (I am 1000000% sure it will help you)
have some dates with milk regularly at night and pomagranite juice or pulp daily.

No comments:

Post a Comment