Sunday, January 17, 2010

How are married women in the Islam religion treated?

Are there certain restrictions? How are women treated by their spouse and viewed as by other people?How are married women in the Islam religion treated?
First off, I'm gald you asked this question. There is a lot of misunderstanding that Islam demoralizes women, when in fact, that is not the case. Ignorance is passed down between people that know nothing of the religion and links are provided to mostly biased material (yes second poster I am speaking to you).





As a Muslim woman, born and raised in the US and currently living in a Muslim country by free will, I will tell you this, I am respected. At work and at home with my husband, I am respected. I am a well off business woman who takes time out for her prayers and such and never have I been persecuted for being a woman.





In fact, there are MANY Muslim woman who are taking such giant strides in society, that it's amazing, such as Queen Rania of Jordan and the Late Benazir Bhutto.





The main reason women are usually portrayed in Islam as always being beaten and such is because most of these things done are based on CULTURAL beliefs and have no basis in Islam. This is a form of ';jahiliyah'; or ignorance. To justify wrong doings by reading one line from the Qu'ran itself is a sin. The people who hurt, murder, abuse, etc. women are the ones who bring their culture before religion.





I recommend the following as a resource and hope that it may clarigy anything else:





http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Women_in_Is…How are married women in the Islam religion treated?
They are treated in Islam with the best of manners, women must be respected. A husband must show his wife tenderness and care. He must be just to her. He must not neglect her. He must try his best to make her happy.





Here are some Quranic verses and the Prophet's sayings:





The Prophet (pbuh) said:





‘No believing man should hate a believing woman, if he hates one of her manners, he should be satisfied with another.’





The same meaning is repeated in a heavenly advice for husbands through the Qur'an - the holy book of Muslims – that says:


... live with them on a footing of kindness and equity. If ye take a dislike to them it may be that ye dislike a thing, and God brings about through it a great deal of good. (Surah 4 Verse 19)





“and live with them honourably”[al-Nisa’ 4:19]





“And they (women) have rights (over their husbands as regards living expenses) similar (to those of their husbands) over them (as regards obedience and respect) to what is reasonable, but men have a degree (of responsibility) over them. And Allaah is All-Mighty, All-Wise” [al-Baqarah 2:228]





And the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “I urge you to treat women well.” Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 331; Muslim, 1468.
Well, not all Muslim,married women are treated the same..I've lived in three Arab countries and I saw from the rich woman who have ton of money who lived as a queen to the ';religious'; poor woman who have to just pop out babies, cook, clean, and never go outside the house by herself..Some women lived like animals in a cage where they married the man that their families made them marry.Some live a long love story with a Muslim man that they marry afterward..I even saw a woman who had to share her husband with two other women; in Islam the man can marry 4 women.
Quraan is Islam and the rest is just talk. If you want to learn english, you keep a dictionary your priority and a teacher only when you can' understand on your own.





So all the talk about Islam being cruel to women is unjust. Read for yourself what Quraan has to say about women.





http://nxrb.blogspot.com/2008/11/they-wa…
Here's what the Qur'an says in respect to how men should treat their wives...





http://www.islamawakened.com/Quran/4/34/
They follow the bible standards %26amp; then r mocked by Christians.

1 comment:

  1. I was diagnose with genital warts since 2012 i have be taking lot treatment and all i got is outbreak. in 2015 I gave up the treatment because I can't continues wasting time and money on treatment at the end it will not cure me. about 6 weeks ago i did natural research online I had So many people talking good about natural remedy, after the research i was recommended to Dr onokun, And I wrote to him through his email and told him my problem after some conversations with him he gave me natural treatment after 1 week Dr onokun treated me i got cured permanently. and i went to see my doc he confirmed that the diseases has gone out from my body. every patients should know there is 100% natural hpv cure. contact Dr onokun his email address: dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete