Saturday, January 23, 2010

How long should we wait to become pregnant after getting married and moving in together?

I was engaged to my husband for more than a year and a half. We recently got married, and I will be moving in with him in a month. We haven't lived together before and should probably get used to each other. I've been wanting a child for a while now. How long should we wait to concieve?How long should we wait to become pregnant after getting married and moving in together?
Me and hubby have been married a year and a half now, we moved in together about 3 months before the wedding, about 5 months after being married we moved into our own house and got a puppy. Its exciting and hard work adjusting to living with someone, you learn so much about them in this time and I think maybe throwing in a baby might take away the excitement of being together. we want to have children in the not to far future, although I have to admit in the first year the thought terrified me, I didn't want to have to share my hubby with anyone, I wanted all his attention, at first I found it hard when we got a puppy because it took a lot of attention away from me and I had to fight for affection. It all depends on the couple and what they want, I personally wouldn't rush into it, time goes really fast, you only have a short amount of time to be a couple before kids come along and they hang around for life!!! so make the most of what you have now!!!How long should we wait to become pregnant after getting married and moving in together?
Well, obviously that's a personal decision between the two of you, but since you're looking for outside input, I might recommend waiting at least a few months before trying.





Here's why: trying to get pregnant takes a little bit of the romance out of sex because you're planning for the right time instead of being as spontaneous. Once you get pregnant, there's a good chance you will not feel like having sex during the first trimester and will be a little difficult to be around due to a combination of exhaustion, moodiness, and nausea. So, if you've never lived together before now, it's nice to take a few months and just enjoy it beforehand!
When my husband and I got married, someone told us to wait at least a year to have children. A lot of marriages end in divorce in the first year no matter how long you have been together. We did wait a year and a half before I got pregnant. I suggest waiting at least a year to enjoy your marriage of just the 2 of you. I also wanted children and was very anxious but I tried my hardest to be patient. Good luck and Congrats!
A lot of people say they want to wait a couple of years and then change their minds right away. This is a very personal decision. I personally tried to live with him for at least a year before I got pregnant. This may sound silly, but it really helped me wait, but you should think about getting a puppy. My hands were so full with my two dogs that I felt like I already had a kid, and it gave me the opportunity to get used to living with my husband, which after a few months was a MAJOR adjustment.
I was married for about 18 months before we got pregnant, and i think that was a good amount of time for us to get use to each other and spend time just the two of us before bringing a baby into the family! Its really just when you and your husband feel ready and stable in your relationship to bring another person into it! Good luck.
There is never a right time to get pregnant and have children. It will always happen when you have issues, no money, car broken down and stress. Talk it over with your husband and see how he feels about kids and when he might want one or two and then you can compromise!!
in today's day and age it is ok, to be a woman and have a child out of wedlock, so it doesn't really matter. You must be from a different country cause i can't believe you really even care, it is weird to find this kind of freshness in America. No one around here has these kind of morales and values so it's hard to believe someone is asking.
You and your husband should talk this over since it's a decision that will affect the rest of your life and his life. There's no need to rush into anything, so remember to use effective birth control until you both feel ready for the responsibilities of parenthood.
that would be a question you want to discuss with ur hubby.. i know ur asking for advice but i cant personally give u any. me and my BF have been together for 3 1/2 years living together for 2 and we now have a 6 month old. so.. i guess its all about ur morals but then its not. it depends how ready u are i guess...


good luck
Well my man and I have been together for 6 years this year living together for about 5.1/2 years. we know everything about one another and can honestly say we will be together forever. We are getting married June 3rd 2008.


when I will be 17 weeks pregnant with our first baby





Im currently 15 weeks


So we waited 5 years





very excited and ready or this





Hope living together works





I always tell friends they should live together before they get married
I think you just need to do what feels best for you and your husband. Personally I would wait a year or so just so we are used to living together and have established a routine before adding an addition but everyone is different!
once you are both financially stable


have 2 cars


good, stable jobs


extra money in the bank (thousands)


own your home


...those types of things





be 100% stable and secure
Until both of you feel comfortable bringing a child into your environment. Give it some time and, when you both get use to living together, then have that talk.
thats a decision that you and your husband need to talk about
  • clinique
  • 1 comment:

    1. I was diagnose with genital warts since 2012 i have be taking lot treatment and all i got is outbreak. in 2015 I gave up the treatment because I can't continues wasting time and money on treatment at the end it will not cure me. about 6 weeks ago i did natural research online I had So many people talking good about natural remedy, after the research i was recommended to Dr onokun, And I wrote to him through his email and told him my problem after some conversations with him he gave me natural treatment after 1 week Dr onokun treated me i got cured permanently. and i went to see my doc he confirmed that the diseases has gone out from my body. every patients should know there is 100% natural hpv cure. contact Dr onokun his email address: dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com

      ReplyDelete