Saturday, January 23, 2010

I have recently married & have a child but im just not interested in the relationship anymore. What to do?

I have been with him for four years now, we are married, and have a child together, but im just not interested in our relationship anymore, and dont have the love that i used to have for him. How do I explain myself, and I know he will never just be out of my life due to the child we have together. But I just dont want to be with him anymore. How do I end it?I have recently married %26amp; have a child but im just not interested in the relationship anymore. What to do?
I am divorced and I do not prescribed to the notion that couples must stay together for the sake of the child.


If you are absolutely convinced that there is no alternative but to separate then you need to have a serious and honest discussion with your husband about separation and the future of your child.


Try and dissolve the relationship in a mature and amicable manner rather than fighting through lawyers - expensive option.


If u can get a basic agreement between yourselves then refer the matter to the legal entities for finalization.I have recently married %26amp; have a child but im just not interested in the relationship anymore. What to do?
... marriage is a commitment to be be together for in sickness or health until death do you part. instead of thinking how to end it why don't you try to revive it? go try new things together. take some cooking classes. go do romantic things. tell him you feel like your relationship is dying.
Get a divorce lawyer, present him with divorce papers, set up child support, set up visitation and move on with your life. Good luck.

1 comment:

  1. I was diagnose with genital warts since 2012 i have be taking lot treatment and all i got is outbreak. in 2015 I gave up the treatment because I can't continues wasting time and money on treatment at the end it will not cure me. about 6 weeks ago i did natural research online I had So many people talking good about natural remedy, after the research i was recommended to Dr onokun, And I wrote to him through his email and told him my problem after some conversations with him he gave me natural treatment after 1 week Dr onokun treated me i got cured permanently. and i went to see my doc he confirmed that the diseases has gone out from my body. every patients should know there is 100% natural hpv cure. contact Dr onokun his email address: dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete