Sunday, January 17, 2010

What does it mean when you dream yourself getting married?

I am married and with a one year old baby, so it cant be me. Does anyone know what the those kind of dreams mean? It kind of scares me also because when I dream something, something always happens, but I still cant define each dream I have.What does it mean when you dream yourself getting married?
If you are really happy...maybe you are dreaming of the day that made you very happy!What does it mean when you dream yourself getting married?
Couples sometimes refer to each other as their 'better' or 'other half'. This indicates a union that brings about a wholeness or completeness. Dreaming of a marriage or a wedding can represent the two aspects of yourself-such as the practical and spiritual, rational and emotional-and suggest how uniting these aspects wold bring into existence new abilities and insights. Dreaming of a wedding dress suggests how you are feeling about your own marriage or relationship. If you are feeling negative or anxious about the relationship, your emotions in the dream sequence will indicate confusion, anxiety, or illness.
last night in my dreams, I was being chased by French Terrorists (do they even exist?) on French Alps, i was going downhill on snowy mountains on a Yoga mat, while the French Terrorists chased me on snow boards, firing their AK-47 at me...





dreams..





yeah.. gotta love 'em.

No comments:

Post a Comment