Thursday, January 21, 2010

What do married people call each other in the home in Japan?

What kinds of nicknames do Japanese give each other when their married? Like Honey, Love, Babe, etc... What does that translate to and what other nicknames are there in Japanese?What do married people call each other in the home in Japan?
Japanese are not the most romantic people in the world.


They usually call each other anata which means you or hey, you.


After children come along they will call each other mamma or pappa.What do married people call each other in the home in Japan?
Anata? Maybe 100 years ago.





These days people often say ';papa'; or ';mama';.





The most common is the spouse's name or a nickname made from that name.
anata %26lt;3
Well, I know darling [addressing your husband] is anata

1 comment:

  1. I was diagnose with genital warts since 2012 i have be taking lot treatment and all i got is outbreak. in 2015 I gave up the treatment because I can't continues wasting time and money on treatment at the end it will not cure me. about 6 weeks ago i did natural research online I had So many people talking good about natural remedy, after the research i was recommended to Dr onokun, And I wrote to him through his email and told him my problem after some conversations with him he gave me natural treatment after 1 week Dr onokun treated me i got cured permanently. and i went to see my doc he confirmed that the diseases has gone out from my body. every patients should know there is 100% natural hpv cure. contact Dr onokun his email address: dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete