Thursday, January 21, 2010

If you are married...is there any way you can file single as the status for filing status?

I was wondering if the irs allows you to file under single staus even if you are married. I know all about the married filing jointly and married filing seperatly, however i have medical bills past due and don't want my husband to be affected as we are recently married. I have told him about it and he was a little bummed. Does anyone know the answer?If you are married...is there any way you can file single as the status for filing status?
No you can't. But medical bills aren't one of the items that your refund gets taken for, so it shouldn't affect your refund anyway.If you are married...is there any way you can file single as the status for filing status?
No. You cannot file as Single if you are still married.





Your past due medical bills have nothing to do with your tax return, though you can deduct them if you itemize.
i believe it is called an injured spouse form. you still have to file married filing joint or married filing seperate.
Yes you can if you are LEGALLY SEPARATED..

1 comment:

  1. I was diagnose with genital warts since 2012 i have be taking lot treatment and all i got is outbreak. in 2015 I gave up the treatment because I can't continues wasting time and money on treatment at the end it will not cure me. about 6 weeks ago i did natural research online I had So many people talking good about natural remedy, after the research i was recommended to Dr onokun, And I wrote to him through his email and told him my problem after some conversations with him he gave me natural treatment after 1 week Dr onokun treated me i got cured permanently. and i went to see my doc he confirmed that the diseases has gone out from my body. every patients should know there is 100% natural hpv cure. contact Dr onokun his email address: dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete