Saturday, January 23, 2010

Where can I get married for cheap thats not in a church or my backyard?

I live in Denton, Texas and I dont have much money at all and I'd like a small wedding of 40 people or less. Where can I get married for cheap thats not in a church or my backyard?
Public parks, town-squares, somewhere waterfront, in front of pretty historic buildings (depends on the building), think of pretty places in your town (doesn't matter how random), I'm sure you will be able to come up with something!Where can I get married for cheap thats not in a church or my backyard?
Hi and congratulations!





Like the others, I don't know Denton at all (I live in Michigan), but every city and state has city owned and state owned parks. Why not check out a local park? Call the city parks and recreation department to check on any day use permits that are needed.





Many parks also have a pavilion or shelter that you can use for a casual reception! With 40 guests it would be easy to do a BBQ or picnic style reception.
A romantic park, somewhere with a nice scenery, if you were tropical, i would say somewhere near the ocean during the sunset. Somewhere nice and romantic and scenery.. But i dont know Texas very good but yeah somewhere nice i can tell you that.
I had a friend who got married at a hotel. The garden area by the pool outside was the ceremony and the reception was upstairs in the hotel. Was convenient for guests to stay at the hotel too.


Was lovely, small and personal.
Park or garden would be nice. ';barn'; weddings are getting more and more popular. A small historical building close to you. *some* country clubs are relatively cheap. Get creative...





Good Luck
we have a small pond behind our apartment building that has a gazebo behind it that we can have parties at. u may want to include that in ur home hunting and kill 2 birds with one stone.
Since you're having only 40 people, you can probably reserve a private room at a really nice restaurant.
Vegas baby!
vegas drive-through chapel.



Public park? I'm not familiar with Denton but is there a waterfront area such as a pond or lake?
A park. Try local museums.
the courthouse?
a park in the summer.


thats how my parents did it


it was beautiful and not expensive at all
maybe a park or near a garden.
A park. Or vegas =)
at a beach.and hotel

No comments:

Post a Comment