Saturday, January 23, 2010

What do you think is the best age to get married?

Is the age different for each gender?





Reason for asking this question: My 23 year old brother just got engaged and my family is really upset. They think he's far too young to get married. Yet I'm 24 and they're begging me to find someone to marry. According to them, it's gets harder for a woman to find a husband after the age of 25 but it's never hard for a man. Therefore, it's more important that I get married. What do you think is the best age to get married?
The BEST Age to get married is when you are ABLE (and Responsible Enough) to PROVIDE not only for your own needs, but also your FUTURE Family's as well. That means you found someONE who will LOVE you for YOU (and that person is also willing to provide for the FUTURE too), has the SAME Goals in life that you do (they are now joint goals), you all have discussed and planned a FAMILY Budget (be on the same 'page' budget-wise) ... BOTH of you have stable jobs, you all have completed your educations, are paying all your own bills -- and are living SUCCESSFULLY as SINGLES before you decide to join households and become the COUPLE!





What do you think is the best age to get married?
That part about men can marry at any age, it is more difficult for a gal to find a man as they get older, is so very true.


As to the right age to get married:


When both parties are mature, can live on their own (with no help whatsoever) and can live with the person of their choice without squabbles.
Whenever you're ready. I think the average age is late 20's or early 30's but the right age is the age when you find the one you know you want to be with for the rest of your life. Your brothers not too young if he knows shes the one and youre not too old if you havent found someone.
It depends on ';of course'; whenever you find the one for you or not . In general you get married when you are ready . When you be grown up enough.And people grows up in deferent ages from each other.


About what your parent said its partlly true women in general marry younger than men.


Like it has been said not too young to and not too old. Even my reasons are deferent.
My belief is that the best age is 30 years old. Again, that's my belief, but there are reasons for it. I don't want to be like my parents.
It really doesn't matter. Your family is putting too much pressure on you. If you want kids, then 30. If not, then whenever.
I got married at 29 and my husband was 34. But I think it's Personal choice, you're ready when you're ready.
Get this. My bro, 21, just married his gf of 2 yrs; she's 19.


I think 23 is an okay age to get married, yes young, but not bad
O got married when i was 18 and we are still together 7 years later. I think people are to stereotypical.
25 and thats the best age to have


kids to
Now I am still young, but it depends on how much you like the person. I would say 24-30
not too young so you get a divorce too quickly but not to old that everybody makes fun of you. i got married at 24
about 24/25 for women.


and 28/29 for men.
75
24-26
25-30
What about never?
when you're old and can't get pregnant! I didn't get married until I was 26 and my wife was 22.
It doesn't matter, as long as it's with the right person.
for me i think the best age is 24 and over

1 comment:

  1. I was diagnose with genital warts since 2012 i have be taking lot treatment and all i got is outbreak. in 2015 I gave up the treatment because I can't continues wasting time and money on treatment at the end it will not cure me. about 6 weeks ago i did natural research online I had So many people talking good about natural remedy, after the research i was recommended to Dr onokun, And I wrote to him through his email and told him my problem after some conversations with him he gave me natural treatment after 1 week Dr onokun treated me i got cured permanently. and i went to see my doc he confirmed that the diseases has gone out from my body. every patients should know there is 100% natural hpv cure. contact Dr onokun his email address: dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete