Saturday, December 26, 2009

Getting married in California and to a man in the Marines. What all will I need?

My Fiance is in the marines and is stationed in california.


Well I am flying out there the 31st-4th.


We thought about maybe getting married.





What all should I take with me just incase we do get married.





Also what papers will need filled out for the military and all that good stuff.





Also I live on the east coast. I'll need proof that I live in my state right?


He is from here also but was stationed there.Getting married in California and to a man in the Marines. What all will I need?
You will have to meet California marriage laws.Getting married in California and to a man in the Marines. What all will I need?
Money.





Your drivers license, social security card, certified copy of birth certificate, divorce decree if you've been married before. Certified copy of marriage license after you get married. They don't usually give them to you right after you get married because they have to go to the state registrar. He'll need to call the county clerk's office to get specific requirements for that county.





The best thing your fiance can do is check with base personnel office to see what all needs to be done. He'll need to take you there to enroll you in DEERS and to get you an ID card. Not sure where you'll have to go to get BAH started, Orderly room or finance office.
THe ';Hardest Job in the Marine Corps'; is:


Being a Marine Wife !!!
Just a back pack and hiking boots.........maybe a canteen:) Sorry can't help you ..........enjoy that leather-neck, and all the best to both of you.
  • mark cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment