Thursday, May 13, 2010

Divorced people who want get married should not be allowed a christian ceremony do you agree ?

I think they should as i don't see why they should just cause they were unlucky the 1st time round .Divorced people who want get married should not be allowed a christian ceremony do you agree ?
No I don't. I am divorced, and got re-married in a church. Nobody had a problem with it.Divorced people who want get married should not be allowed a christian ceremony do you agree ?
I believe there are 3 valid reasons for divorce and those reasons I believe god would agree and forgive. They are adultery, abuse and addiction. In those cases, I believe the divorce to be recognized by god and therefore a christian ceremony for the next marriage is appropriate.


Red
Well God said that divorces are ok if your spouse sins. So don't see it as they were unlucky the first time things happen. not everything lasts forever. people learn from there mistakes but that doesn't mean if they want to get married again that they should be forced to marry in a court room. if they are christian than there is no problem.





So NO i do not agree with ur answer
you are so wrong. i got divorced cause my ex was an abusive drunk. I am not staying with some who gets so drunk that he passed out in his food while he is eating and calls me really mean rotten nasty named and who throws me against the wall by my throat and who has punched me in the back of my neck
Even the Catholic Church who is adament against divorce allows annulments (and thus, remarriage in the Catholic Church) under certain circumstances.





So no, I don't agree. There are many reasons that people get divorced.
I think it seriously depends on the circumstances for the divorce. The bible allows divorce for certain reasons.
People divorce for alot of different reasons and shouldnt be judged becuz they have been married b4.
disagree
i do not agree god does forgive remember that
are you even married?
Nope... do not agree at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment