Tuesday, May 11, 2010

How crazy is it to get married at 18?

I would be 20 and she would be 18, but we have dated for about 4 years total. What do you think?How crazy is it to get married at 18?
For me, getting married at 18 and 20 is EXACTLY the same ages me and my husband got married. From my experience we just had to ask ourselves if we were really ready for that kind of commitment...we both knew what we were getting into, but at the same time experienced a lot of different situations we never knew as a young married couple. So from my perspective, if the both of u feel ready and love each other and are ready to settle/commit to each other then by all means...go for it. I dont think its that crazy to get married that young depending on you and ur possible future wife. Sometimes you have to shut out everyone else's opinions about ur relationship and really think for yourselves if that is really what you want at this time.How crazy is it to get married at 18?
I knew older people who were married at 19 or 20 and spent their whole lives together happy. So don't think it's crazy all by itself. You must be of one mind and heart about things. In my opinion the perfect life dream is to have one's true love young and enjoy all the great milestones of life with eachother.
I think is really young.. but a majority of people get married at least when they're 21 and thats rly young. You are too young to get marriend and so ur g/f.





Have you ever considered this:


- job? u r probably still in college?


- you need money to rise your g/f


- baby?? what r u gonna do with it?


- can u handle a high pitch cry from baby?


- can your g/f handle having a child at young age?


- can u drive?


- have u go to uni to get a great job?


- can u take care of yourself?


- Do u have enough money to rise ur family now?





there is much more than that think about it... u still have a lot of thing to think about at such a young age...
Do you both have good steady jobs? have you travelled? have you done the things you have always wanted to do? can you afford committments of renting or paying off a house?


Have fun first, just wait a little longer!
it's not crazy if you guys love each other.


My boyfriend and I are 16, and we plan on getting married asap.


I'm also pregnant.
i think it is crazy but it has worked out for some ppl even when they got married younger. I think it depends on the ppl involved!
as long as you both no ur love dats all that matters. age is just a number. also b romantic and ask her parents 4 her hand lol its cute =D


gud luck u seem like 1 of those gud guys :)
...if you have to ask....


but seriously, i don't see how it's ';crazy';
i think you should wait till your atleast 22? 24?

No comments:

Post a Comment