Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Girls are you recently married and still make your man wear a condom?

Im just wondering if you still make your man wear a condom (as a form of birth control) and you are a recent newlywed? My wife told me that she has issues if she goes on the pill, so I'm stuck wearing a condom. Any suggestions? I'm trying to get away from using the condom.Girls are you recently married and still make your man wear a condom?
If I was married I would make him wear a condom. I don't trust anyone with my life but myself and God.Girls are you recently married and still make your man wear a condom?
See if your wife is willing to use an IUD (intrauterine device). These are non-hormonal and can last as long as 10 years! They are wonderful!!! There is some mild discomfort upon insertion (similar to menstrual cramps) but nothing afterward. Ask her to talk with her gynecologist or nurse practitioner for complete details/risks--it's well worth it for you both!





Good luck!
There is contraceptive called a ring where she has it inserted in her to prevent pregnancy, there is a shot she can have, there are alot of pills that are made to help with hormonal imbalances when you go on them.. There are alot of ways. Tell her to go see her Gynecologist
i would suggest having her go to the doctor to discuss other ways of contaception. there are A Lot besides the pill.

No comments:

Post a Comment