Thursday, May 13, 2010

How long must i my stay married for to keep my green card?

Hi i was wondering if someone could please help me out?How long must i my stay married for to keep my green card?
well said Candis65 (US or any other country tho)How long must i my stay married for to keep my green card?
Generally, if you are married less than two years after you become a permanent resident your marriage will be considered to have been a sham marriage.





There are exigent circumstances that you will find on the I-751, Petition to Remove Conditions of residency.
Hi !


You could call the Dept of immigration and find out! It is illegal to marry someone just for the purpose of getting to stay in the U.S.


Have a great day!
Once you receive your Unconditional Permanent Residency (not the temporary conditional one) you no longer need to stay married to keep it.





It is not illegal to hold off your separation if your marriage was authentic. However, if you go through a final interview, it is illegal to lie about your relationship to the immigration officers in order to finalize you permanent residency.
that is just plain wrong. how would your partner feel after they find out you just used them? it's not human, it's cruel. sorry but it is.
What,, no anchor baby?

No comments:

Post a Comment