Thursday, May 13, 2010

How do I get a married man to be interested in me again so I can diss him?

This guy got me really interested in him and I found out he is married. He told me he was separated and we continued the ';friendship';. Now we are at a crossroads because I basically told him I want the truth from him and all he tells me is that he wants me. I know what that means and now I want to get back at him and make him want me more so I can leave him.How do I get a married man to be interested in me again so I can diss him?
That's twisted stuff.How do I get a married man to be interested in me again so I can diss him?
perhaps, that might not be a good idea. revenge is not a good behavior. just believe he will get whats coming to him in the end. just depart from him and move on and find another nice guy. Its a waste of precious time, and why waste TIME on someone who doesn't give a damn. I know your angry and hurt, and we do things out of hate, but down the road you ll realize how stupid it was. So im telling you now before you make foolish mistakes. I would check the background of the next guy you date, and scope him out before you further a relationship with them, and it will spare you many heartaches in the future. Good luck and remember to not waste time on trash. unfortunately its ashame you wasted too much time on him already.
Grow up and stop playing games, the guy is married leave him alone! If it were my husband and I found out a girl was tying to do that there would be a fight
What's the point? He played with you and now you want revenge? The best revenge is to live well, be happy and forget about him. He's not worth it. Trust. ';-()
I guess you can act flirty and fun while you are with him so he knows what he is missing
Don't do a thing. Haven't you heard of karma? What goes around comes around and he'll get his, don't waste another second of your life thinking about him!
You are fooling yourself about get him back to dump him to hurt him
Revenge is NEVER worthwhile.
omg he is married got over it


jeez


u want him to like u so u can diss him
you sound way too young and immature to be seeing a married man


how old are you?? 12
revenge is never the answer
Grow up

No comments:

Post a Comment