Monday, May 10, 2010

When should I begin taking birth control pills if I get married on July 28th?

I have a low dosage pill called ';mircette'; I believe and I don't know how late I can get away beginning them.When should I begin taking birth control pills if I get married on July 28th?
Usually you start taking a birth control pill the first day of your period OR the Sunday after your period starts. Also the first month of taking the pill, it's not as effective and you will have to use a backup method (condoms)....plus if there are any side effects, it takes about a month or two for the body to get used to the pill.


So I suggest starting them this month at the appropriate time (whenever the doctor told you), then by July 28th, you will have had them probably a month or more and will be more used to them. If you're lucky, you and your husband won't even have to use condoms (if it's the second pack of pills).

No comments:

Post a Comment