Tuesday, May 11, 2010

What are your opinions on getting married at a young age?

I'm not quite sure what to think of it.


If two people are really in love, then they should get married, but what if it's too soon?


I mean you want to know EVERYTHING about your partner before marrying them.


Anyways, I just need your opinions.


Thank you and God bless and happy 2009!!What are your opinions on getting married at a young age?
i dont think anyone should rush into marriage because you may feel like you love them and want to spend the rest of your life with them and dont. take time and get to know that person then eventually you will realize if your love is strong enough for the two of you to want to spend the rest of your lives together.What are your opinions on getting married at a young age?
I think it is a good idea. Women don't get any younger and they have only a limited supply of eggs. Besides, young women can be trained by their husbands more easily than they are when they get older. Also, it is important for women to be virgins and the longer they wait to get married, the less likely that is.
I think people should wait. There's more to finding the right partner than just falling deeply in love. You need to be compatible in other regards and have the maturity to work through problems in the relationship. Older people are more likely to have the maturity to make the relationship work, and also to know what traits to watch out for in their partner that could cause problems.
I don't agree with most of the answers, but that's only because I got married when I had just turned 20. My husband was the same age. We are coming up on 7 years of marriage now. We just had our 3rd child and are very happy. Age doesn't matter. If you love someone and you know that you are going to spend the rest of your life with them, no doubts. Then I don't see any reason for waiting. That's just me and i'm going off of my experience. I couldn't be happier! I love my family and my life. I knew what I was doing when I got married. Some people want to be single and do all kinds of things before they get married and that's fine. Others find their person and know they want to get married. Good luck !
It is not a good thing to get married at a young age. It always ends up in a broken marriage. Marriage isn't all about being inlove. Marriage takes hard work, real hard work and it requires sacrifice, patience. Too many to mention actually. So... No. Don't get married early. Get married when you are emotionally stable.
i was 15 and he was 18 when i met him and we got married when i was 20 and he 23 i couldnt imagine my life without him


i mean honestly if you know you aare right for eachother and as long as he treats you like GOLD, no even more precious than that like you are his life who's to say wuts too young to get married, some people still get married at 15 or younger in diff parts of the world and 50 years ago 16 was perfectly ok to get married
DON'T DO IT.


you'll find that things may have liked and wanted at 22 years old that you know long like or care for at 32 years old. With time, we change. Trying to make a decision about a life long mate at a young age isn't good, because of lack of experience and self awareness.





DON'T DO IT
I don't think anyone should get married until they can take care of and are happy with their self. For me it meant graduating college and getting a stable job in my field in the city I wanted to live in (which took me until 26)
WHO'S TO SAY YOU'RE MATURE AT A CERTAIN AGE!?





--MY DAD IS 48 AND HE SURE AS HELL ISNT MATURE...


HE'S MARRIED...





EVERYONE HAS DIFFERENT TIMINGS IN THEIR BODIES..


IM NEARLY 20 AND HAVE MET THE LOVE OF MY LIFE..I CAN HONESTLY SAY THAT I WANT TO BE WITH HIM FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE...WE ALL HAVE GROWING UP TO DO..BUT AGE IS NOT GOING TO DETERMINE THAT FOR US
I don't think the maturity level is there for couples under the age of 25.
Its none of my business what other people do.





If they want to get married young that's their choice and their right.

No comments:

Post a Comment