Sunday, May 9, 2010

A question for married women: How did your husband proposed to you?

I鈥檓 always a nosey person that likes to know about other people鈥檚 love stories. Share how you two met, some of the romantic things he has done for you and how did he propose to you?


A question for married women: How did your husband proposed to you?
He was naked, he bent down on one knee and I said YES IMMEDIATELY!A question for married women: How did your husband proposed to you?
My ';love'; story started at a bus stop. We were riding buses to work back then. He looked and me and thought right away she's the one. I looked at him and said no way not my type. Mostly because I had just gotten out of a bad relationship. When I did look at him twice I thought here's a man who has the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen and maybe he's the one. I took my chances and sure enough he proved to be all I ever wanted in a man. Been together 17 years now and I love him ever so much and wouldn't change my choice for anyone else.











PROPOSAL: I proposed to him. Old fashion way, down on one knee professing my love for him etc. With tears in my eyes and Keith Sweat playing softly on the radio I said, '; Daun I love you with all of my heart, mind and soul. I can't imagine my life without you,you are my everything, will you make me your wife?'; The rest is history.





Not as exciting as some peoples stories but it worked for me and is still working.
I met my husband online about 6 years ago! It started off just as talking and webcaming all the time and then we started writing love letters to eachother and talking on the phone for hours. Eventually we met face to face and have been together ever since. He is military so it was long distance for about 4 months then we moved in together and three years later we married. He proposed to me the day after valentines day. We were laying in bed and he said I want us to get married. I said I knwo we will one day! He says '; No, Babe I am asking you to marry me'; I was in shock but of course I said yes!!!!!!! I will never forget our wedding day I was soooo nervous but i though i would have to drag my dad down the aise cause he wasnt getting me to my man fast enough .LOL
he proposed to me in a shitty bathroom in new york while two guys did crack. i told him i liked unromantic things and he took me waaaaay too seriously...
He was heading off in the military, and we had to get married before he left. It was still sweet though!

No comments:

Post a Comment