Tuesday, May 11, 2010

How do you ladies feel about a guy who wants to get married and have a family?

A few guy friends of mine said aloud in front of two girl friends of mine that I was a guy who wanted to get married and have a family as a dream of mine. They said I was messed up, but both girls have treated me differently since. I want to understand the change. What would such talk about any guy friend make a girl think about him?How do you ladies feel about a guy who wants to get married and have a family?
This shows that the guy actually plans to have a good future and marry the love of his love and start a new family. Don;t worry it's ok.How do you ladies feel about a guy who wants to get married and have a family?
A girl with the aspirations to get married and raise a family, even in the long run, will be more attracted to a man who feels this way too. I'm sure that's what accounts for the change in attitude toward you.





A guy like that isn't easy to find anymore. A lot of them aren't thinking of commitment or kids, they are thinking of...well, I don't know the answer to that, but I'm sure it's not marriage/family.





I don't know if I want to have kids yet, but, I do know I want to get married and by when. I know exactly what I want as regards to that. I've hardly heard guys say they want to get married, at least around my age, and if they do, it's because they are around a lot of people, getting the mean stare from their long term girlfriend who has trained them to say the oh so endearing phrase, ';I want to marry her and have her be the mother of my children.';





That aspiration requires loyalty, responsibility, and commitment, and denotes love, willingness, and maturity, which is why girls love it so much!
i think it is sweet. a lot of guys wouldn't ever say that outloud but feel it. it just shows that you are in touch with what you want and its not simply 'sex and beer'. they shouldnt treat you differently. maybe its your imagination?





maybe one or both of the girls think that you like them. that would have them acting a little differently because they might think that you want to have kids with them or something. that could freak them out a little.
when a guy says he wants to be married with kids it shows that the guy has plans for the future and is probably going in the right direction, its a very good and attractive thing. (to most girls at least)

No comments:

Post a Comment