Monday, May 10, 2010

How do I make my sims on the Sims 3 get married?

Well, the title says it all!


My sims love each otherr and when I go over the heart in my sims friends list it says ';romantic Interest'; I have been looking for the go steady icon and it isn't there! Please Help, I want them to getmarriedd before my girl has her baby!


Olivia


Thanks!How do I make my sims on the Sims 3 get married?
I have noticed that in the Sims 3, if you want two Sims to get married, they have to have a very high long term relationship. (That's the green bar under the Sim's name during a conversation and in the panel under their name and picture.) You really have to get the two Sims to hug, kiss, have friendly conversations, all that stuff and get the relationship up there before the option for them to get married pops up. If you've played the Sims 2 you know that it's pretty easy to get two Sims married. In the Sims 3 it's tougher. The Sims are so busy working and doing their opportunities - their relationship can quickly decay. You need to get their relationship pretty far up there for them to get married.How do I make my sims on the Sims 3 get married?
if the guy loves her, at one point you can get engaged and later get married.Well that's how it works on Sims 2.
ive been wondering that too

No comments:

Post a Comment