Thursday, May 13, 2010

What would you do if you had a bisexual friend that was married kids and started sleeping with another female?

In this situation the female seems like the type of person that want you to do what she says do and if you don't she have a ***** fit. She treat her worst than her own husband do but I just want to fight the girl for even treating her like that because I don't think its right anyway. I don't treat her like that I damn sure not going to let her treat her like that. She try to tell her what to where, where she can and can't go, and what she can and can't wear to the club but yet when they are togher she wanna act like they not even not a couple. She's known for just a whole bunch of talk and ain't got hands for nothing. Should I fight her or should just leave her alone let my friend handle it on her own? She complains how my friend don't spend time with her but she always ask her what they going to do being that she always complaining and she so much of a drama queen that her response is always an excuse as to why she can't go out with my friend. She have brought my friend to tears.What would you do if you had a bisexual friend that was married kids and started sleeping with another female?
stay out of it.What would you do if you had a bisexual friend that was married kids and started sleeping with another female?
Canyou get me some pictures of her with the other chick?

No comments:

Post a Comment