Tuesday, May 11, 2010

How long after getting married should I wait to have a child?

I have a 2 going on 30 year old little girl from a previous relationship and my husband and I were only married a few months ago, but I REALLY want to expand our family.How long after getting married should I wait to have a child?
There isn't a set time that you should have a baby, you should only do this when it 'feels' right, always making sure of course you are in a strong and loving relationship with your partner.





Good luck to you.How long after getting married should I wait to have a child?
I would wait a year


Get the two year old use to her new life before you add something else big in her life
My husband and I were married in May and I got pregnant in July. I was eager to start a family as well. My person opinion is that you expand your family when you and your husband are ready. There is never a right time, you will never feel 100% ready, and there will always be someone who urges you to wait. The only thing that matters is that YOU and your husband are ready! Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment