Sunday, May 9, 2010

Whats a creative way to tell my parents, I got married?

Me and my boyfriend got our marriage license last week and were planning to marry next week in the courthouse. But earlier today we decided we couldn't wait any longer and after church we stayed behind and got married. Well we spend our evening at home for romance since my now stepdaughter was with her grandparents and we had the apartment to ourselves.


But tomorrow we are going in person to inform our parents each that we got married. What is a creative way to let them know?Whats a creative way to tell my parents, I got married?
I think you just tell them honestly and straight out.Whats a creative way to tell my parents, I got married?
I don't know if you need ';creative'; as much as ';polite and sensitive';. They may be pissed. And they may be pissed if the other set of parents finds out first.





Just tell them, for crying out loud. But be prepared for them to be upset.
With respect to parents simply tell them that you have change your maiden name for you have married the love of your life.Show them the proof.Good luck.
Send them your wedding photos in an album!


Answer mine anyone?:


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
I dont think there is a creative way to tell someone a child got married without telling them...just come out with the truth, and assure them it was the right decision
Mom, I just made the biggest mistake of my life.





Trust me, she'll know what you're talking about.

No comments:

Post a Comment