Monday, May 10, 2010

Girls are you recently married and still make your man wear a condom?

Im just wondering if you still make your man wear a condom (as a form of birth control) and you are a recent newlywed? My wife told me that she has issues if she goes on the pill, so I'm stuck wearing a condom. Any suggestions? I'm trying to get away from using the condom.Girls are you recently married and still make your man wear a condom?
If children are not wanted in your near future, birth control will be needed. My husband and I agreed that taking birth control pills was not worth the risks it can cause for me, so we choose to use a condom. Also, though, we were not against having another child so a condom was not always worn. I am pregnant again, but we are happy about it. There are others forms of contraceptives to try. Sponges, diaphragms, spermicide just to name a few. Not all are as effective as others. The two of you will need to talk about your options together. Also, she can speak with her OB/GYN for other options. Good luck to the two of you.Girls are you recently married and still make your man wear a condom?
Just b/c you're married doesn't mean she wants to have unprotected sex or get pregnant...


If she can't take the pill then unfortunately you're stuck wearing the condom for now.


Tell her to discuss other methods of birth control with her doctor, such as an IUD or the shot. If she doesn't want to do any of that then you're just out of luck.
My husband still uses condoms and we've been married for four and a half years. It's not that i have a problem being on the pill, i'm just really horrible about taking my pill the way i'm supposed to. so we always use condoms as back up. You might talk about different types of birth control, like the shot, lower dose b/c, ect.
Well I was the same way. I dont think its ';normal'; to take a pill telling my body when to do its own thing. My husband and I used condoms for years. But if you dont like them talk to your wife about her getting a diaphram or a ';women condom';. Let her know how u feel. p.s Yeah condoms do kinda suck..i agree.
Have her get an IUD. It worked for me, and it's non-hormonal. She doesn't have to get it changed for 10 years if she doesn't want to get pregnant.
I've been married 7 years and we did use condoms until we started trying to get pregnant. Birth control pills really made me sick (tried all kinds) and the shot made me gain weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment