Monday, May 10, 2010

What does a happily married woman or man do when they see a very attractive person of the opposite sex?

As a married man, sometimes I'll see an absolutely beautiful woman somewhere, but I try not to look or think about her too much, but I sometimes can't help but ';sneak a peek'; at her. What do most happily married women do when they see a very attractive guy? Do they just keep it to themselves etc? ThanksWhat does a happily married woman or man do when they see a very attractive person of the opposite sex?
It's natural to check out people whether they are of the same sex or opposite. Anyone who says otherwise is most likely lying to you and themselves. Just because you look doesn't make you a bad person or make your spouse any less attractive. It's sorta just natural, now acting upon it is another story.What does a happily married woman or man do when they see a very attractive person of the opposite sex?
I LOVE my husband for not gawking at other women - but he's such a gentlemen. I think it's best to just keep it to yourself - it doesn't do any good to say anything to her, and she could get her feelings hurt - or it may bite you in the tush one day. I know he probably looks, but I LOVE him for never saying anything to me. I'm not sure what good can come of it, but saying WOW did you see that chick that just walked in -- how is that a constructive comment. Now if someone walked into a restaurant obviously looking like a street walker - we'd probably both comment, but for different reasons.





It's just a matter of respect, and not wanting to possibly hurt the one you love. It would be like saying to your daughter -- wow that little girl is so much better than you are at coloring, or whatever - what good comes of it?





Go ahead and look, just don't drool. (smile)
Men are visual and appreciate beauty of all kinds. I feel that its not noticing that's the problem, its the stare and what you do with it. If you simply notice and move on and do nothing more, it not that big of deal. How can we not notice what is around us whether its weather, people, or the birds? Just keep it to a minimum or it could hurt your partner.
why are you even asking this question??!!!





what a dumb *** question!!!!





you like a woman/man but there are so many factors. It means you are NOT happily married to your S. O. if you truly feel like flirting with an attractive opposite sex! In fact, your husband/wife doesn't even DESERVE YOU!!!!!





Get over yourself or get over it!!!!





How shallow you are!!!
Mrs. Wonderful - you sound just like me! And here I was, thinking I was the only perfect person around.....





Everyone looks. It is human nature....male or female, married or single, hot or not....we all look. There are qualities we each find attractive in people and it is basic instinct to be drawn to what excites each of us. We've all heard the saying, ';I may be married but I'm not dead';....there's your sign.
theres nothing wrong with appreciating beauty but if you're ';peek'; is getting drawn out and creepy.. if youre seaching for opportunities to peek or thinking of acting on some urge to talk to said beauty then i'd be worried.


you sound ok to me tho.
';Happily married'; people look but don't stare. They also don't make lingering eye contact or fantasize.
My husband and I have the ';3 second rule.';





As long as you don't look for longer than 3 seconds, it's fine.





Come on, we're married, but we're still human!
my guy and I tell each other. If she's just kinda cute, one of us will make a comment on it and see what the other thinks. If she's really hot, we talk about the threesome we could have
They think ';he's a good looking guy'; and then go on about their business. There's nothing wrong with admiring how good someone looks. It's human nature. But leave it there.
I look. There's nothing wrong with noticing someone good looking. It's not like I think about the guy for hours or dream about him or whatever...
They put themselves in a bubble and lie to themselves about how much they would want a peice of that.
We've been married for 35 years and I still look. I try not to have my tongue hanging out but I might be old but I am not dead.
If it's either sex my husband would say aye baby he or she looks nice huh? We look but don't stare.
To me my husband is the most attractive man and I only have eyes for him.
Just stare. Acting on it is a whole different issue, though.
if i'm not with my husband i'll look might even smile but that's as far as i would go.
happily merried peoples shouldnt looks at other mens and womens.
i usually approach her and try to get her number if my wife isn't with me

No comments:

Post a Comment