Monday, May 10, 2010

How do i get married in a court in charleston south carolina?

My boyfriend and I are trying to get married in December in the county court of Charleston South Carolina however after looking at the website I can't find any information on the court performing civil ceremonies. HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!How do i get married in a court in charleston south carolina?
I didn't see any information about civil ceremonies either so I would call:





Judicial Center


100 Broad Street, Suite 469


Charleston, SC 29401


Phone: (843) 958-5183


Information: (843) 958-5182





Congrats!How do i get married in a court in charleston south carolina?
Try logging on to your circuit court of records website for your county. Each state is different but I believe you must apply for the license and pay a fee first. The license will become effect 24 hours after issued then you can get married before the judge anytime after that.
Try your local magistrate's office, the Justice of the Peace of your county where you reside can officiate.

No comments:

Post a Comment