Thursday, May 13, 2010

What country can I get married fastest?

I want to get married to an asian lady. I think arab and mongolian women are very beautiful and exotic. I dont want to waste too much time dating. I want the marriage to be almost immediate. Preferably, the country is very poor so that they will view me as wealthy and of high social status - where the women will quickly take notice of me. So, what countries is it easiest for a western man to get married?What country can I get married fastest?
A show off Con Artist eh?What country can I get married fastest?
You came here for an answer, not a lecture. Therefore, I'll reserve my opinion of the matter.





First of all, will you be moving to her country, or will you bring her back to yours?


I recommend strongly against moving to her homeland. Your money may be worth more there, but I know several people who have traveled the world, settling at times in regions of economic poverty, and they were unable to find any measure of satisfaction. You'll be without the luxuries you've longed taken as granted, and your belongings will be coveted by people who truly have a right to covet. However, if you do this, simply check out a list of countries by rank of poverty ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_cou鈥?/a> ), and you'll know whose women you'll best impress.





If you'll be retrieving her to your Western world, your best bet is to take a quick survey of ';mail-order bride'; sites. These will give you a good idea of which women are most desperate to seek their fortunes in prosperous and developed lands. In addition, the rank of poverty list linked above will be useful.





It would also behoove you to research sexual discrimination in the countries from which you hope to choose a bride. A culture whose women are undervalued may give you a surprisingly hard time about stealing one away, especially if the population is predominantly male, but your bride will be all the more grateful.





All in all, Mongolia would outwardly seem to be an excellent choice, as well as the Southeast Asian islands.
Well Africa is pretty poor, course you have to watch out for the AIDS. Stay away from the French. I hear Russian women are pretty easy.
I don't mean to lecture you but I feel the need to! By the way Im not American ...





First of all women are not a commodity! Women are not just beautiful but intelligent too! It sounds like you think that you are ';higher'; than women. Arrogance and prejudice do not take you far with most intelligent women! Secondly it is sad how you want to go to a poor country so that you will look wealthy. Basically you want to take advantage of the womens poverty and social status. This sickens me. Marriage isn't something to be taken lightly ... and you should not get married quickly just for the sake of it. Seriously you should be in love .. she shouldn't love you for your wealth!





I hope you can reflect on this.........





Best regards
I dont think its going to happen. Seriously, you cant just marry just like that. It doesnt work like that.
That is just odd!!
Your concern should be where you can get a quick divorce, when you find your marriage is total hell.





oink oink:)

No comments:

Post a Comment