Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Would you consider online relationships cheating if one person is already married?

My parents have been married for 30 years But yesterday I caught my dad talking to other women online in a sexual way. Basically they were having cyber sex. I haven't told him I know about it yet or not. Do you think that is a form of cheating? And do you think I should talk to my mom about this?Would you consider online relationships cheating if one person is already married?
its definitely cheating, or planning to. first speak to your dad about it, and just hope he makes the decision to stop it.Would you consider online relationships cheating if one person is already married?
I think that this is a form of cheating. Just because they aren't having sex, doesn't mean that he's not cheating. Relationships aren't just about the sexual aspect. It's also about the connection between two people. Now I don't know if I would tell my mom about it if I were you. They've been together for 30 years. If I were in your mom's situation then I would want to be told, but if I were in your situation I don't think I could tell my mom. This is a really hard question. I think your mom deserves to know. So I say that you should tell her
Yes it's cheating but he and your mom could have an understanding that you don't know about. Forget what you saw/heard and mind your own business. It would be really akward having to discuss something like that with your dad and he's an adult, he can do what he likes.
Yes, it's cheating. No, you shouldn't talk to your mom about it. Are you a teen?





I think you should tell your dad that it's really not appropriate because he's lusting after someone other than his wife.
Yes this is a form of cheating and no, you shouldn't tell your mom. I think you should talk to your dad and let him know that it's not okay to do what he's doing while married
if he is doing things he can not tell your mother about it is a betrayal and considered cheating. He needs to quit and be aware that this is inappropriate behavior.
the dude has been married for 30 years.


give him a god-dammned medal and let him have his fun.
yes

No comments:

Post a Comment